Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Cold, Cough & Flu Day-Berry Fusion/Night-Honey Lemon Zest - 12 CT

BY ALKA-SELTZER #83 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Alka-Seltzer Plus® Severe Cold, Cough & Flu Day Berry Fusion Night Honey Lemon Zest.

New co-pack.

Fast relief mix-in packets.

Acetaminophen/pain reliever-fever reducer.

Phenylephrine HCl / nasal decongestant.

Dextromethorphan HBr / cough suppressant.

Nasal congestion.

Cough.

Headache + body ache.

Sore throat.

Acetaminophen / pain reliever-fever reducer.

Phenylephrine HCl / nasal decongestant.

Diphenhydramine HCl/antihistamine/cough suppressant.

Nasal congestion. Runny nose. Cough.

Headache + body ache. Sore throat.

Bayer.

6 day packets + 6 night packets.

12 total. see more...

Ruth G.
Ruth G.
I picked this product up from the store and I was very surprised that it worked well. I picked it up because I noticed that it contains electrolytes which can be depleted when a sick individual is suffering with a fever. I felt that since the powder was mixed in water allowed the medication to start working a lot faster than other forms. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Longmont, CO
These are easy to measure - they come in single serve pouches and you mix them with your desired amount of water. They do taste completely awful, but not as bad as Robitussin, but not quite what you'd expect from a tea like drink. WORTH IT. - even though they taste awful the taste leaves quickly and you'll feel better / sleep better after.
Kelsey U.
Kelsey U.
Collierville, TN
I definitely prefer Alka-seltzer cold and flu medicine over DayQuil because it doesn't leave me feeling spacey or the feeling of being "drugged" up. I will always recommend this brand simply because it's effective, without feeling weird side affects
Belmarie M.
Belmarie M.
Orlando, FL
This tea works wonders. You will definitely see results hours after drinking it. The tea is lemonade flavored which makes it easier to drink. I see faster results with the tea than the pills, so this is why i recommend the tea better.
tricia c.
tricia c.
These seemed to knock the cold right out of me.  I have a hard time with other medications and don't like to feel drowsy.  This did the trick.  would definately use it again.  Available at most drug stores.
Mauren F.
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
My boyfriends cousin gave me one of these when I was really sick and it really helped. So I went out and bought this and it helped me get through my cold. I used it everyday since I was sick, of course I would buy this again.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Great when i get a cold this really does work great makes me feel good after drinking it. I have to have this in my house at all times you might never know when im going to need it
Monica C.
Monica C.
Find like these is the only thing that actually works fast when I'm sick. Love it so much always find this in my home. Better than in of the just liquid over the counter flu medicine.
Melody M.
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
I got a really bad cold couple months back and I tried other products and nothing helped. I bought this product and only had to use it twice .
Carolina V.
Carolina V.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This is a good alternative for the TheraFlu tea which I can no longer find anywhere. Best of all it is very tasty!