Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Cold, Cough & Flu Day-Berry Fusion/Night-Honey Lemon Zest - 12 CT

BY ALKA-SELTZER

Alka-Seltzer Plus® Severe Cold, Cough & Flu Day Berry Fusion Night Honey Lemon Zest.

New co-pack.

Fast relief mix-in packets.

Acetaminophen/pain reliever-fever reducer.

Phenylephrine HCl / nasal decongestant.

Dextromethorphan HBr / cough suppressant.

Nasal congestion.

Cough.

Headache + body ache.

Sore throat.

Acetaminophen / pain reliever-fever reducer.

Phenylephrine HCl / nasal decongestant.

Diphenhydramine HCl/antihistamine/cough suppressant.

Nasal congestion. Runny nose. Cough.

Headache + body ache. Sore throat.

Bayer.

6 day packets + 6 night packets.

12 total. see more...

Ruth G.
Ruth G.
I picked this product up from the store and I was very surprised that it worked well. I picked it up because I noticed that it contains electrolytes which can be depleted when a sick individual is suffering with a fever. I felt that since the powder was mixed in water allowed the medication to start working a lot faster than other forms. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Great when i get a cold this really does work great makes me feel good after drinking it. I have to have this in my house at all times you might never know when im going to need it
Monica C.
Monica C.
Find like these is the only thing that actually works fast when I'm sick. Love it so much always find this in my home. Better than in of the just liquid over the counter flu medicine.
Emily F.
Emily F.
This was a bit pricier than I usually spend on cold medicine BUT it works so quickly and you drink it in a hot drink, and it has a pleasant taste that clears your nose! Love it!