BY ALKA-SELTZER

Experience The Steam And The Tasty Drink As It Infuses Powerful Relief Through Your Whole Body. Does Not Contain Aspirin. Made In Mexico see more...

Khoree L.
I really like Alka-Seltzer. It's one of my favorite things to take when I'm sick. It's very effective. It also feels very good in your throat. It meets my expectations every time. It is definitely good value. Overall, I am very satisfied. I would recommend to others.
Cinthia G.
San Benito
Step mom always made my brother and I feel better by giving us some of this when we would get sick. Now I buy it for my husband and I and well I will be using it always!
Ariana B.
Rochester, NY
I don't understand how you're supposed to drink this in 10-15 minutes unless you have absolutely no taste buds. It's absolutely revolting. I can't say whether it works or not because I couldn't even finish more than a few terrible gulps. Stay far far away!
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
I had a terrible cold and decided to try this on the recommendation of a friend. I could not even consume one glass of this. It was that dreadful. the taste was absolutely horrible!

I cannot say if this is effective. I could not even finish my dosage.
Amanda N.
Canistota, SD
My husband bought this to try and the taste is horrible but it is actually pretty effective if you can manage to get it down
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
I tried these when I could t find Thera flu. They worked just as good and the taste was pleasant . The price was less than Theraflu. I'd recommend trying .
Mercedes G.
This is great when winter comes and everyone is sick this helped me with an itchy throat and a runny nose and I got better in three days
Shannen M.
Calumet, MI
Recently was very sick with a bad cold and flu. Used this multiple times and was feeling better within a few days. Good price.
Kat N.
Chicago
Works well for me when I have a terribly annoying cough and sore throat. It soothes my throats and coughing very well
Jéssica M.
Silver Spring , MD
Great product, very good meets all expectations I know this product I use it for a long time and I like it very much