BY ALKA-SELTZER #63 in Allergy & Sinus

New! Liquid Filled Capsules. Nasal & Sinus Congestion. Sinus Pressure. Runny Nose & Sneezing. Headache & Pain Does not contain Aspirin. see more...

Kelsey C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When my allergies are too severe to handle, this is the ONLY medication that works for me. I hate that you have to take them every four hours but it is 100% worth it to me. This relieves all my symptoms and even symptoms not related to allergies.
Colleen P.
This is one of the only things I'm able to take when I have sinus or allergy issues. It doesn't give the disconnected medicine head feeling that comes from other over the counter medicines out there. LOVE this product!
Yoana F.
Los Angeles, CA
These actually help me a lot when I have a cold and it makes you feel better in like 1 day you'll feel like you're not sick anymore and it will make you drowsy for sure ! So don't drive or do anything that requires 100 of your attention
Sarah H.
Bemidji, MN
This is probably some of the best stuff I have used for when my allergies get ridiculously horrible! I'm glad that they make it in pill form, as I am not a big fan of the dissolving tabs.
Beena B.
Copley, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The tabs and the tea helped me a lot to cope up with the snowstorms early this year.  took care of the sinuses and my fever. very effective and not so heavy on the system.totallly reccommend
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff works great! I love this brand but I like the capsules way better than the tablets that you put in water. I get pretty fast relief that stays with me for about 6 hours. I buy it at Walmart like just about everything else lol. I Buy this all the time.
Amber F.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works great for people who don't have strong allergy symptoms. If you have bad allergies this probably won't work for you. I would recommend seeing a doctor for something prescription strength.
Brittany W.
Zachary, LA
I have really bad allergys and this product really helps me a lot.It not only gives me relief but it also is easy to swallow.
Kelly M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is amazing if you feel like you can't breathe. It clears it right up so you can function normally
Sarah N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This works great for sinus congestion and headaches but it didn't do much for my allergies.