Alka-seltzer Plus Night Time Cold, Soothing Lemon, Effervescent Tablets, 20 tablets - BAYER CORPORATION/CONSUMER CARE DIV.

BY ALKA-SELTZER

Acetaminophen/Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide/Doxylamine Succinate/Phenylephrine HCI. Pain reliever - fever reducer/cough suppressant/antihistamine/nasal decongestant. Fast Relief of: Nasal congestion, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, sore throat, headache, sinus pain & pressure. Aspirin-free. Each tablet contains: sodium 477 mg. This product does not contain phenylpropanolamine (PPA). Made in Mexico. see more...

Tanay B.
Life saver in a box! This is a staple for those nights when you're congested and can't sleep. I find myself repurchasing this more often in the winters here in Maine, during flu/ cold season. Easy to take and very fast acting.
Esmeralda C.
Mcallen, TX
One of my go to cold relievers. It helps me sleep at night and when I don't sleep well combined with a cold that calls for a bad day. With this I'm sure I'll be good.
Mouniér N.
Middle Island, NY
These are really great at putting you to bed at night when you're feeling really sick.  They provide good relief as well.  I bought it at Walgreens but I believe it's found commonly in drugstores throughout the US.  I use them often!
Jeff S.
I switched to Alka seltzer nighttime from NyQuil years ago and I have never missed it. Thesework great! Helps me sleep well and I don't wake
Up feeling wrecked like I do with NyQuil.
Christina H.
Hanford , CA
I use this everyone I get sick. It works! I also use the normal one for a hangover cure. Works every time! People didn't believe me but it's true.
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
Omg I love these for when i have a cough it does wonders helped me a lot specially when I have a stuffed nose omg I just love using these the best
irene c.
Clarksville, TN
This works pretty good the only thing I dont like is the taste, other than that it does it's job. I can get a good night sleep once I take it.
Jennifer M.
Great for migraine relief, especially when sinuses are involved. Helps me sleep and get rid of any unwanted pressure.
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
Esto viene muchas presentaciones pero este es el mejor Aún si tienes resaca reflujo gástrico dolor de estómago Esto es lo bueno lo recomiendo 100%
angelly c.
FL 33195
Recomendado, es un producto de efecto eficaz y rápido, para calmar malestar de forma rápida y con excelentes resultados