BY ALKA-SELTZER

Maximum Strength Pain Relief. Helps Relieve Body Ache. Made In Mexico see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a life saver. I have been sick all week and barely getting any sleep or eating. I bought these yesterday on the way home from work. This helped me to sleep last night and when I woke up this morning I was feeling much better.
Selena C.
Shepherdsville, KY
Let me just say, I have NEVER been a fan of tablets that you dissolve in water and drink. I remember my grandma and grandpa doing it when I was little and all it took was one wiff to let me know that was not for me. Flash forward to 2017 and my how things have changed! I got a cold a while back when I was staying with my boyfriend's parents and this was all they had. It took some convincing, but I finally drank it. It really wasn't bad! It tastes sort of like a flat lemon water. There was no strong "medicine" flavor I remember from childhood. I was pleasantly surprised, and felt heaps better in no time.
Libby H.
East Lansing, MI
I'm on this now and i'm not coughing quite as much. A friend said this knocked her out but it's not doing that for me. Unfortunately, It tastes AWFUL. It was like gulping down salty pool water with just a hint of lemon.
Darby S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm love the fizzy tabs and Alka-Seltzer is a must have during allergy and those winter seasons! They have a multiple flavors and are very fast acting! If your looking for relief this is a very good choice to try to get feeling better.
Felicia A.
Tulsa , Oklahoma
My mother used to give me alka seltzer as a kid I absolutely hated it however I love it now at age 52 it works very quickly.pmus the night formula helped me relax
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
THESE THINGS WORK AMAZINGLY HANDS DOWN! but... you have to be able to get past the gross taste. But if you want the sinus pressure gone, this is your go to product! Never went back to any other brand since trying!
Griz T.
concord, NC
Love the fact that takes several simptoms Away heartburn, my colds, allergy and even for bolating I defenatly recomend
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Like most of their products this works great and does the trick, its just hard to get past the horrible taste of most of their products. But it does what its suppose to do
Abby C.
Leominster, MA
I swear by alka seltser for colds. Only down fall is that it makes for really restless sleep. Unlike other cold medicines that knock you out. It defiantly does the job of clearing your nose and getting rid of your cough.
Berenice G.
A coworker recommended to me and it worked just like she had said! It tastes horrible but it WORKED! Very affordable as well.