BY ALKA-SELTZER #91 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Maximum Strength Pain Relief. Helps Relieve Body Ache. Made In Mexico see more...

Buy on Target*
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Works great when you're sick! I swear by this brand! It's knocks you out when it's time to sleep!
Darby S.
Darby S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm love the fizzy tabs and Alka-Seltzer is a must have during allergy and those winter seasons! They have a multiple flavors and are very fast acting! If your looking for relief this is a very good choice to try to get feeling better.
Felicia A.
Felicia A.
Tulsa , Oklahoma
My mother used to give me alka seltzer as a kid I absolutely hated it however I love it now at age 52 it works very quickly.pmus the night formula helped me relax
Berenice G.
Berenice G.
A coworker recommended to me and it worked just like she had said! It tastes horrible but it WORKED! Very affordable as well.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Leominster, MA
I swear by alka seltser for colds. Only down fall is that it makes for really restless sleep. Unlike other cold medicines that knock you out. It defiantly does the job of clearing your nose and getting rid of your cough.
Libby H.
Libby H.
East Lansing, MI
I'm on this now and i'm not coughing quite as much. A friend said this knocked her out but it's not doing that for me. Unfortunately, It tastes AWFUL. It was like gulping down salty pool water with just a hint of lemon.
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Like most of their products this works great and does the trick, its just hard to get past the horrible taste of most of their products. But it does what its suppose to do