BY ALKA-SELTZER

NEW Mucus & Congestion Break Up Formula Relieves Heavy Chest Congestion Thins & Loosens Mucus Quiets Cough see more...

Jessica G.
Lomita, CA
This definitely helps my congestion when I'm sick, paired with Vicks it's a combination to combat a stuffy nose. I usually use this to help me when I fly but it works really well when I'm sick :) 10/10
Anna C.
Currently enjoying this right now and bought it at Walgreens. I work at a school and this is my trick for quick relief so I can feel better quickly when working with children.
Amber Nicole W.
Myrtle Beach , SC
This is my go to for any type of cold. I used it over the weekend and it kicked my colds butt. I was even better 2 days before my husband and he gave me the cold.
Cristina T.
Alka Seltzer Plus has always worked for me when fighting colds. This year I got hit hard and it included terrible congestion. I had a few of the Mucus and Congestion Liquid Gelsgels in my desk and after I took those, I cleared up within 20 mins. Excellent product when fighting a bad cold with mucus and congestion.
Courtney L.
Dallas, NC
This stuff is a lifesaver from November-March! I get the crud honestly every year and it's so hard for me to get rid of. This definitely help me break up my congestion so I don't stay stopped up and sound horrible!
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
I use these when I'm super congested and this does the job. A few minutes after I take this I feel a relief. I'm able to breath.
Morgan F.
Alliance, OH
Great product!!!! Love using this when I start to feel a cold coming on.. great price too!!
Lauren T.
I had a lot of sinus congestion last week, and this really cleared it up within a day
Rachel Q.
Southfield, MI
I swear by this when I get sick. They have never led me wrong. A Best Buy here!
Shirley G.
This is just what I need to get the job done. Everyone in my family takes this when congested
Nabila  N.
Camillus, NY
How long does it take to kick in??