Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetAlkaseltzer Plus

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alka-Seltzer Plus Maximum Strength Sinus, Congestion & Pain PowerFast Fizz Effervescent Tablets!
Stephanie A.
Camino, CA
Alka-Seltzer Plus Maximum Strength Sinus, Congestion & Pain PowerFast Fizz Effervescent Tablets uploaded by Stephanie A.
I got my Alka Seltzer Plus voxbox and was so happy to see that I got this product my throat had been hurting me for a a few days and I took one tablet and my throat feels must better I would highly recommend this product to you if you have sinus congestion and pain !!!
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Alka-Seltzer Plus Maximum Strength Sinus, Congestion & Pain PowerFast Fizz Effervescent Tablets uploaded by Leigh J.
My daughter has been dealing with all the symptoms of a cold, so she decided to give this product a try. Her nose was significantly congested and this Alka Seltzer product really helped so that she could breathe again. It also did a good job alleviating her headache and sinus pain and pressure. The taste was not her favorite, but she's had worse. This product is effective for cold symptoms, and would definitely recommend it.
Tammy D.
Hurley, VA
Alka-Seltzer Plus Maximum Strength Sinus, Congestion & Pain PowerFast Fizz Effervescent Tablets uploaded by Tammy D.
The Alka Seltzer Plus Sinus, Congestion and Pain helps with symptoms of sinus congestion, headache, body ache, sore throat, sinus pressure and cough. The Alka- Seltzer’s plus came in tablet form. I plop 2 tablets in 4 ounces of water and let them fizz away until there completely dissolved. I had symptoms of sinus pressure, headache, sore throat and sinus congestion which these tablets came in handy to help relieve me of those symptoms. I took them before bed and in the morning. I felt a little better. I would recommended!!
Kelly M.
Chandler, AZ
Alka-Seltzer Plus Maximum Strength Sinus, Congestion & Pain PowerFast Fizz Effervescent Tablets uploaded by Kelly M.
This product help relieve sinus congestion , pressure in your head with allergies or even a cold. I never realize that Alka Seltzer works for many different symptoms.
Mariela E.
Des Moines, WA
Alka-Seltzer Plus Maximum Strength Sinus, Congestion & Pain PowerFast Fizz Effervescent Tablets uploaded by Mariela E.
I was very surprised on how fast it acted. I usually suffer from bad sinus headaches and sinus pressure and this tablet definitely helped. I felt fast relief from both headache and pressure. Definitely a game changer that I will be continuing to use. Thank you Influenster!
Eva F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Alka-Seltzer Plus Maximum Strength Sinus, Congestion & Pain PowerFast Fizz Effervescent Tablets uploaded by Eva F.
I do have a sinus issues with allergies and normally my go to is Sudafed, however I have to wait a while for the medicine to kick in. But with Alka-Seltzer I can feel the fast acting right away. keep in mind I used this when my sinus weren't that bad.
Theresa G.
Kearneysville, WV
Alka-Seltzer Plus Maximum Strength Sinus, Congestion & Pain PowerFast Fizz Effervescent Tablets uploaded by Theresa G.
I was pleasantly surprised at how well the Alka Seltzer Plus works. I had been suffering with horrible sinus pressure and had tried several different items to no avail And just one dose of the Alka Seltzer Plus knocked the pressure right out. My only drawback is the flavor but that is a personal preference. But be cause of how well this works I will gladly take it versus capsules or tablets that do not work. I highly reccomend this product.
Mandie  M.
Hamilton, OH
Alka-Seltzer Plus Maximum Strength Sinus, Congestion & Pain PowerFast Fizz Effervescent Tablets uploaded by Mandie  M.
I made my daughter try this and she fought me tooth and nail but when she actually tried it, it wasn't a big deal bc it wasn't bad at all she said. Within 10 mins she was feeling better..
Maura P.
Waldorf, MD
Alka-Seltzer Plus Maximum Strength Sinus, Congestion & Pain PowerFast Fizz Effervescent Tablets uploaded by Maura P.
I suffer from chronic allergies, sinus congestion, and sinus infections. This stuff actually works!! I’ve never tried Alka-Seltzer before and never knew they had so many types of medicines so I didn’t know what to expect. Like clockwork, I ended up with some serious sinus congestion/cold and I tested this out. I have to admit the fizz is fun! You dissolve in 4oz of water and drink. It takes like Berry but also has a really salty taste to it. My congestion cleared up and it worked really well; however, it made me tired. It also made me a little sick to my stomach but I took it on an empty stomach. I liked that it worked so well, and will definitely use again, but I still like the ease and quickness of pills.
Cynthia R.
Alka-Seltzer Plus Maximum Strength Sinus, Congestion & Pain PowerFast Fizz Effervescent Tablets uploaded by Cynthia R.
I was gifted alka seltzer in exchange for my honest review. I am very picky when it comes to medication. But this does not taste bad and it’s easy to use. I definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?