BY ALKA-SELTZER

Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
These don't taste the best but are a god send when I have a cold! Cant find anything better when my sinuses are driving me crazy and I need something to get me through the day. Love them!
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
These Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold tablets do not taste the greatest (no matter which flavor you choose!) but boy do they really work.  Whenever I feel a cold or cough coming on, I try to take one of these immediately and it helps to either prevent the sickness altogether or make it not as bad.
Emily P.
Plymouth, MN
I personally don't think that this product is very great. The orange zest is not a pleasant flavor. I would definitely mix it with less water than they suggest in order to make the flavor more potent instead of watered down. The more concentrated the flavor, the more enjoyable it is vs it kind of tasting like watered down orange rind. The only real benefit i noticed with this product is that it helps with breaking down mucous and slightly helps with coughing. Nothing too crazy though.
Jessie Z.
This is my go to for cold medicine. Works well for all usual cold symptoms but 10 times faster than other products. Also found that this helps with any uneasy stomach nausea due to a cold or the flu. Alka Seltzer is always sucessful in kicking the symptoms faster than anything Ive tried before.
matthew c.
Oh man call me a weirdo but I love how Alka Seltzer tastes. NOT the cherry flavor though oh my gosh it's so gross and tastes like poison no joke. I always leave my honest review of everything on here and try to be funny. But AS is where it's at.
Natalie M.
I've tried so many things when I'm sick, because let's face it, I'm desperate to feel better. This is one of the only products that I feel REALLY works. Plus I love the taste of it, call me weird I don't care
Joanna A.
Woodlake, CA
I give this three stars because all it makes me do is burp! I'm not sure if that is the purpose of it but if it is then it work. The orange zest flavor is really god actually! So I don't mind taking it
Andrea N.
Lyons, KS
These are great especially when you have an upset stomach. I liked them and would recommend them if you have an upset stomach. They are affordable and effective!
Jacqueline S.
Asheboro
honestly the taste of alka seltzer is super nasty. but the orange flavor has given new hope. its a suoer great product and works super fast. now that the flavor is on point its just about all i take because results are super fast
Kaie'Ana W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Mother made me take this once, and let’s just say I’m never taking it again. It’s gives the fizz of a newly opened sprite without the taste and for some reason made me gassy.