Alka-Seltzer Plus Day & Night

New Look!  Same Formula Day and Night. Contains 10 non-drowsy cold Citrus effervescent tablets and 10 Lemon Night-Time effervescent Tablets. This product does not contain phenylpropanolamine .  Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 5.6mg per tablet. Non-drowsy effervescent tablet: Acetaminophen/Pain reliever-fever reducer.  Dextromethorphan hydrobromide/Cough Suppressant, Phenylephrine HCl/Nasal Decongestant. Non-drowsy. nasal congestion. coughing. headache. sore throat. sinus pain and pressure Night-time Cold Effervescent Tablet:

These really helped me way better than NyQuil. Anyone else feel this worked better?
How well does this work ?
Start your review of Alka-Seltzer Plus Day & Night!
golden , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I sure like the alka seltzer pills over the fizzy things you drop in water. however the day pills make me sleepy and the night keep me awake lol go.l figure however they arent as food as the were 10 years ago.. I would recommend these because everyones system is different so they might work better for some than others i like them
Purchased at: Walmart
My best friend today as I’m sick with the crud my family gave me. Ugh I told them about germs over and over - they just don’t listen. Definitely helping me and the price is such a bargain as it works better that anything else - a total go to.
Maple grove , MN
Love this product! I take this right away when I feel a cold coming on and it does the trick! It actually tastes pretty good considering. It treats almost everything and I like that they have the combo of day and night!
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These have worked for me in the past but I just took the daytime pills for a sore throat and felt 10x worse (nausea and a headache) for about an hour after taking the medicine (even with eating and being hydrated). So far it has not helped the sore throat much but I am hopeful it will in a few hours.
Grand Rapids, MI
Some of the best and most affordable cold medicine I have found. Always meets my expectations. Doesn’t make me too drowsy in the mornings. I would recommend to anyone. Buy it every time I get a cold.
Weston, WI
This two in one pack saved my family from the worst epidemic to go through our house ever!! Each day a new person fell to a horrible cold and turned miserable. I had used alma seltzer plus pretty regularly until then. I drank and immediately notice the taste. So easy to go down and soothing after taste. With a little rest I started to notice a difference. I was then able to assist the younger children and to my surprise they loved the taste! I could see the difference it was making!! We all later around some slept, but for the most part were a ton more comfortable! The nighttime worked just as good and now on first site of a cold I instantly turn to it!
Arnold, MD
I always keep this medicine around for when I have a bad cold! For me it really works. It relieves the aches I have when I'm sick and just helps me be able to function better throughout the day. I love this pack because it comes with day and night packets so I always alternate when I'm sick. They last a while too and the price is good.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Generally when I travel, I become sick when I return. On my last trip to Austria, I took Alka-Seltzer as a preventive to ensure that I didn't get sick. It was February so it was snowing, so I took one tablet a night and on days I would be out, I would take one before I left to hotel. Upon returning, I was glad to not be sick. Every time I have a cold, I take Alka-Seltzer and I soon feel relief soon after.
Huntington, WV
This product did work for me. It helped my sinuses clear up and I felt better in about 2 days. However, even the regular dose made me extremely sleepy! And whenever I took the night time one, I slept through the night and the entire next day I couldn't stay awake for more than 2 hours without taking a 2 hour nap. I will never buy this again but it did relieve what it said it was going to.
Bristol , CT
Purchased at: CVS
This is my go to when I’m sick (like right now) it works really quickly and I’m usually better within 2-3 days of taking this. I have to warn you that warm/hot water is the only way to go if you don’t want to have to taste all of the bitter medicine remnants at the bottom of your glass. Works great just wish it tasted better