BY ALKA-SELTZER #18 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

New Look!  Same Formula Day and Night. Contains 10 non-drowsy cold Citrus effervescent tablets and 10 Lemon Night-Time effervescent Tablets. This product does not contain phenylpropanolamine .  Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 5.6mg per tablet. Non-drowsy effervescent tablet: Acetaminophen/Pain reliever-fever reducer.  Dextromethorphan hydrobromide/Cough Suppressant, Phenylephrine HCl/Nasal Decongestant. Non-drowsy. nasal congestion. coughing. headache. sore throat. sinus pain and pressure Night-time Cold Effervescent Tablet: see more...

Rafia A.
My husband is the one who actually introduced me to Alka Seltzer tablets. I was always using Mucinex or Sudafed which are very expensive options but with minimal difference in results. Yes, you do taste every last drop since you have to dissolve it in water. BUT it provides the quickest absorption into your body. AKA, you feel better faster than when you ingest hard tablets, softgels, capsules, etc.
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
I always keep this medicine around for when I have a bad cold! For me it really works. It relieves the aches I have when I'm sick and just helps me be able to function better throughout the day. I love this pack because it comes with day and night packets so I always alternate when I'm sick. They last a while too and the price is good.
Jennie L.
One time my whole family: me, my Mom, and brother all got a cold at the same time. This Alka-Seltzer Day and Night pack got us through a rough time. The night time dried up our mucus so we could breathe while sleeping and the day time made all of our mucus break up and leave the body.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
A great deal for both of these together. I love the daytime Alka seltzer and sometimes use the night time version. This set is very convenient when I'm fighting a tough cold and I need daytime/nighttime treatment together. Great value!!!
Jackie C.
Someone recommended this to me for a cold once and now my husband and I will not take anything else. They say there is no cure for the cold, but this definitely makes it bearable. It really knocks out the symptoms.
Soleil M.
For some reason many medicines just don't seem to do much for me... but this right here def helped!! Very affordable! Found it at my local Walgreens but can pretty much purchase at any store that sells medicines.
Love this product. It works just as stated. The day seltzer doesn't make me sleepy and the night helps me get a good night sleep. I wake up well rested and feeling much better than the night before.
Juliana O.
I've been using this for years every time I get sick. It's the only thing that seems to help me feel somewhat better when I have a cold. The nighttime one seemed to help me sleep a bit as well.
Amy A.
Cullman, AL
These are the best cold medicine that I have found yet they even take away my sinus headaches I always keep these in my cabinet
Wendi W.
Cypress, TX
This is my go to for those pesky winter colds. It's easy to use without having to swallow big pills.
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How well does this work ?