BY ALKA-SELTZER

Alka-Seltzer Plus® Sparkling Original Cold Formula.
New look!
Same formula.
Aspirin (NSAID)/pain reliever - fever reducer.
Chlorpheniramine maleate/antihistamine.
Phenylephrine bitartrate/nasal decongestant.
Nasal congestion.
Runny nose.
Headache & body ache.
Sore throat.
Sinus pressure.
Bayer.
20 effervescent tablets. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lilah W.
Lilah W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to take Alka-Selzer Plus whenever I had a cold. It would relieve my cold symptoms very quickly and I loved it. Unfortunately, I had to stop using it because it has aspertame which causes my mind to go blank sometimes. If this cold medicine is ever reformulated without aspertame, I would start using it again.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
To be honest, the test is terrible. But if you want to take that edge away from a cold, a hangover, or stomach flu take this.. it will really help.
Brittanny W.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
Ok when it comes to this product it does work. I don't like the taste of the regular ones though I have to buy the flavored ones. All the bubbles feel crazy going down your throat. If you can get past both of those problems this is a great medicine
Ian D.
Ian D.
I was on vacation in California and came down with a terrible head cold. My nose was running, my eyes watery, and I had a headache as a result of the sinus pressure. This product cleared that right up and let me salvage the rest of my time there. I can't remember what I paid for it but it was not much and it was carried at every drugstore. It also tasted good. I would recommend it to others.