BY ALKA-SELTZER

New Look!  Same Formula Nasal Decongestant, Antihistamine, Analgesic Now with Aspirin Fast Relief Of: Nasal Congestion. Runny Nose. Sneezing. Headache. Sinus Pain and Pressure This product does not contain Phenylpropanolamine. Each tablet contains : Sodium 474 mg. see more...

Leonor  R.
Rio Rancho, NM
My husband and I have purchased this formulation of Alka-Seltzer PLUS Cold for many years. He uses this regularly because it's the only cold medicine that relieves his sinus pressure headaches. I also find that these are highly effective but I can't stand the taste so I add lemon juice and sugar; voilà no bad taste.
Kristi A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This cold medicine works well for me! It gets rid of my sinus pressure and stuffy nose for a few hours allowing me to breathe again. I don't like the taste but it's worth it.
Courtney W.
My husband swears by these. Anytime he feels a cold coming on he'll start taking these. I feel like it definitely shortens the length of the cold and helps with the symptoms a lot.
Susana L.
This is definitely a winter flu and cold must have for me! I do not like to take to many strong medicines so I always turn to alternative such as Alka-Seltzer. I can definitely attest that this product has help me get over a cold.
Makenzi T.
indiana
This product really works especially when i have a sore throat. If you have ever had the product emergency it is comparable to that. Its a great product and i always use it when i have a cold.
Cassie P.
These work really well especially for my husband! He uses these whenever he starts feeling sick and they work great and he is better pretty quick.
Carol M.
This is a great cold remedy, I take it and with in hours I feel completely myself again, and I don't have to take anymore, my cold would be gone for good.
Lasasha H.
Pleasantville
It doesn't taste the best but it works the best. Fast and easy relief but be aware it can make you drowsy even the daytime formula.
Paige T.
Vermillion, SD
Wellness Guru Expert
Helps me fight colds. I hate the taste of it and I have to plug my nose to drink it but it really works.
Kathy M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product works great for me. It has helped me feel better when I've been at my worse with a cold.