Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold Orange Zest Effervescent Tablets - 20 CT uploaded by Briselda E.

BY ALKA-SELTZER

Alka-Seltzer Plus® Orange Zest Cold Formula.
New look! Same formula.
Aspirin (NSAID)/pain reliever - fever reducer. Chlorpheniramine maleate/antihistamine. Phenylephrine bitartrate/nasal decongestant.
Nasal congestion. Runny nose. Headache & body ache. Sore throat. Sinus pressure.
Bayer.
20 effervescent tablets. see more...

Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really liked this product because it did help me out quite a bit on getting rid of my head ache, body aches but I don't think it works to great. The reason I say that is because it didn't aliviate my sinus pressure and or my Nasal congestion!
Jessica M.
Lake Linden, MI
These are my husband's and mine favorite for fighting a cold! We love that it doesn't leave you feeling groggy and tired like a lot of other cold medicines do. With 4 kids we don't have time for that. Also, it seems to work a lot faster and helps to shorten our symptoms and help us feel better sooner.
Ashley K.
Sarasota, FL
I got a cold and one of my friends swears by this so I got it. When you put the tablets in water it smells great, but I came close to throwing up because the taste was just so bad. I went back and got the swallow tablets instead and it worked well.
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
my husband recently had a cold and hates the tasto of the originale Alka-Seltzers so I got him this. not on ley are they effettive, but He even liked the flavor.
Nina-Marie N.
Bronx, NY
Fast acting and helps with that overall feeling of yuck. Doesn't taste amazing to me, but better than plain.  As soon as you start to feel relief you forget about the taste. Usually cold medicine is hot tea or syrup so this is a nice change for when I don't want to drink those down.
Rachel P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my go-to every time I start getting a cold. It gives me the boost I need to make it through the day at work. No other brand compares when it comes to relieving body aches and stuffy noses.
Addison C.
Monticello , IN
I take these when I feel a cold coming on! These always work great for me! Orange zest is the only one I can take. They always meet my expectations! I normally buy them from Walmart
Shelby C.
Corvallis, OR
This product does help with cold symptoms but it makes my stomach hurt SO bad. I can't help but throwing up after drinking this stuff. I don't like the taste of it but I can get it down and the taste isn't so bad that it makes me throw up. It's something that my stomach doesn't agree with in the formula. But others seem to like it, that has just been my experience with it after using it multiple times.
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my all-time favorite cold medicine. I feel like because it is dissolved in water and drinking, that it really works faster than anything else on the market. With an antihistamine, decongestant and pain reliever it really works to help all symptoms of a cold. This is the first thing that my husband and I were under the weather.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
My husband and I love these for fighting a cold. We buy them consistently! They work and really do help fight/shorten symptoms. I HATE when cold medicine leaves you feeling groggy or weird...this stuff doesn't do that. I still feel like me when I take it.