Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold Orange Zest Effervescent Tablets - 20 CT uploaded by Briselda E.
3 colors available

BY ALKA-SELTZER

Alka-Seltzer Plus® Orange Zest Cold Formula.
New look! Same formula.
Aspirin (NSAID)/pain reliever - fever reducer. Chlorpheniramine maleate/antihistamine. Phenylephrine bitartrate/nasal decongestant.
Nasal congestion. Runny nose. Headache & body ache. Sore throat. Sinus pressure.
Bayer.
20 effervescent tablets. see more...

Jamie B.
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
This is my all-time favorite cold medicine. I feel like because it is dissolved in water and drinking, that it really works faster than anything else on the market. With an antihistamine, decongestant and pain reliever it really works to help all symptoms of a cold. This is the first thing that my husband and I were under the weather.
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
My husband and I love these for fighting a cold. We buy them consistently! They work and really do help fight/shorten symptoms. I HATE when cold medicine leaves you feeling groggy or weird...this stuff doesn't do that. I still feel like me when I take it.
Jocelyn W.
Jocelyn W.
Rochester, MI
This is a magic potion! The taste isn't amazing but the results are with winter slowly approaching I've stocked up on a couple boxes if I even feel a cold I mix one with my water and down it and it stops the cold before it takes over!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Roanoke, TX
Pretty effective as it gave my husband the energy back he needed. It seemed to have worked right away and he seemed to have gotten better.
Briselda E.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I really liked this product because it did help me out quite a bit on getting rid of my head ache, body aches but I don't think it works to great. The reason I say that is because it didn't aliviate my sinus pressure and or my Nasal congestion!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lake Linden, MI
These are my husband's and mine favorite for fighting a cold! We love that it doesn't leave you feeling groggy and tired like a lot of other cold medicines do. With 4 kids we don't have time for that. Also, it seems to work a lot faster and helps to shorten our symptoms and help us feel better sooner.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Rowley, MA
I got a cold and one of my friends swears by this so I got it. When you put the tablets in water it smells great, but I came close to throwing up because the taste was just so bad. I went back and got the swallow tablets instead and it worked well.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
my husband recently had a cold and hates the tasto of the originale Alka-Seltzers so I got him this. not on ley are they effettive, but He even liked the flavor.
Syrie C.
Syrie C.
These seem to be pretty effective for the most part! It does it says it's supposed to.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
Husband like to drink this.. Its cool that they have a multi symptom pne.. Seems to work just fien for him