Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold Formula uploaded by ismaray g.Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold Formula uploaded by Vankesha I.

BY ALKA-SELTZER #32 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Aspirin / Pain Reliever-fever reducer Chlorpheniramine maleate / Antihistamine Phenylephrine bitartrate / Nasal decongestant Nasal Congestion Runny Nose Headache + Body Ache Sore Throat Sinus Pressure ; see more...

Bianca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
YA'LL if I could give this ten stars I would! Every time I am sick this is my go to. I think because you dissolve the tablets in water and drink it it kicks in really fast. I'm really impressed with this medicine. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
I swear by this stuff if you are feeling like you’re about to get sick or something coming on or even if the people you work with in your office are coughing and sneezing a little too close take one at bedtime ! It doesn’t taste amazing but it does the job TRUST ME
Courtney H.
Ada, OK
This product is one I stumbled across one year when I was willing to try ANYTHING to find some relief from my awful cold, and it worked super fast, as well as all day! It is now my go to product for colds! If you haven't tried this product you MUST! In my opinion it works better than any other over the counter medication for these symptoms, and is often more affordable that the more well known go to products!
Erin E.
This is my go-to for any time I or anyone in my family have a cold. This is far better than any of the other combination cold remedies. VERY effective and easy to use. I had the flu (it's a respiratory virus, not a stomach bug people) and I was on vacation for baseball spring training for FIVE DAYS :( This stuff saved my life!! I've been a loyal customer ever since!! I always always recommend it to others!!
Kasey T.
Kunkletown, PA
I had never had these before until a friend of mine gave them to me when I had a Cold. I have never been a fan of alka seltzer- the taste just gets to me. But this product works! Often a cold will give you a sore throat so taking pills can be rough. The drink of this can soothe the throat, and the rest of the alka seltzer does its work!
Imani Jai C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am a true believer in the power that is Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold Formula. This stuff knocks out a cold overnight, but it really tastes horrible. If you can bare with something that tastes like fizzy baking soda than this product is for you. No other over-the-counter medicine works quite like this. I recommend to everyone!
Michelle M.
Love these when I am getting sick or it hits. I usually take this and at night a nyquil or something to sleep it off but I've done just the alka seltzer before and it works great! The night one also does a good job! You will be better after a pack or two! A bit pricey but it is medicine and it works, so it's worth it.
Kayla LaRoche |.
Dover NH
These are my secret weapon any time I am starting to feel sick. Although they taste awful, the flavor has gotten a bit better over the years, and it works wonders. If I take a few tablets whenever I start to feel sick, I already start to feel better the next day and am much less likely to full get sick.
Eric W.
Broomfield
When you have a bad head cold this is magic medicine to keep you feeling almost normal and less gross. Yes you can take something in pill format, but I love the fizz and the bubbles. Makes me feel less like garbage. Its not fun to get sick but at least there is the plop, plop, fizz, fizz
Maria D.
North canton, OH
i love alka seltzer. it is one of my steps that i take when i am sick. I dont know what it is, but every time i use this i feel better. I love that it comes in all different forms, but honestly the water soluble tabs are the way to go. Yes it does not taste good, but trust me it helps!
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What is your favorite cold medicine?