Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold & Cough Medicine uploaded by Angelique w.Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold & Cough Medicine uploaded by Kelly S.

BY ALKA-SELTZER #45 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. New! Improved Formula. Nasal Decongestant, Antihistamine, Cough Suppressant. Each tablet contains : Sodium 504 mg Fast Relief Of: Coughing. Nasal Congestion. Runny Nose. Sneezing. Sore Throat. Headache. Sinus Pain & Pressure  This product does not contain Phenylpropanolamin. see more...

Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold & Cough Medicine
  • "This works great but the taste is quite horrible to the point I dead using it." in 1 review
Camille W.
San Diego, CA
If I feel a cold coming on, or feel off at all, I take one of these. 9 times out of 10, I'm feeling 100% back to normal by the time I wake up. I actually like the taste, but a lot of people that I suggest this to, absolutely hate the taste. They have all complained about it, but say that it worked perfectly. lol If you're feeling sick, go to your nearest store, and pick this up. Be prepared for a different taste, but also, be prepared to feel much better.
Josie S.
I tried this stuff because i had a horrible chest cold and could not stop coughing. it tasted AWFUL to the point i was gagging trying not to throw up. it was expensive and so nasty this is my last option
Rebecca C.
This medication really works and fast too. It helped relieve some of congestion almost right away. The taste isn't great, but than again no medicine is.
Cailey L.
Murrieta, CA
Every time myself, family or friends start to feel a cold coming on... I immediately reach for this product. In a cup of water and just drink it quick. I have never heard anyone I've given this to, say anything other than they instantly feel it working and feel better. This is a must have household item for your medicine cabinet.
brooke k.
Dayton, VA
This is the best cold medicine I have ever tried. I use it every single time I get a cold. The flavor is so so and the bubbles sometimes make it hard to swallow but nothing else works as good for me! I ALSO love that it's totally affordable!
Megan P.
Chattanooga, TN
I use this for literally all my sicknesses. A pharmacist suggested it to me, and it's so amazing and effective. Relieves all of my symptoms so quickly, and makes me feel normal again! It's especially effective for my seasonal allergies.
Yesi A.
Clute, TX
I always thought Alka-Seltzer was for stomach pains only until a family member recommended me this cold & cough one and it did its job right away. I won't switch to any other cold & cough medicine ever again.
Stephanie W.
Kent, OH
Alka Seltzer is undeniably something that will help you when you have a cold or flu. It's effective and pretty affordable. However, I cannot get over how gross they taste. If you buy and use this product I would recommend just chugging the whole glass quickly.
Mady C.
Tampa, FL
This one is a must have for me at home. Either in this form or in the pill it does a great job at soothing those uncomfortable symptoms and in a couple days I see great improvement.
corinna a.
Charlotte
Anytime I get sick this is my go to. It wipes the symptoms out so you can still function throughout the day. The nighttime formula is my favorite. You need good sleep when your under the weather and this will do it for you.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this good medicine to take when you have a bad cold?
Gregory G.
LA
I just want a new badgeee
Pat L.
Holmen, WI
Does this cough medicine make you drowsy? And how often should you take it?