Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold & Cough Medicine uploaded by Kelly S.Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold & Cough Medicine uploaded by Angelique w.

BY ALKA-SELTZER #33 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. New! Improved Formula. Nasal Decongestant, Antihistamine, Cough Suppressant. Each tablet contains : Sodium 504 mg Fast Relief Of: Coughing. Nasal Congestion. Runny Nose. Sneezing. Sore Throat. Headache. Sinus Pain & Pressure  This product does not contain Phenylpropanolamin. see more...

Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold & Cough Medicine
  • "This works great but the taste is quite horrible to the point I dead using it." in 1 review
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like to buy the orange flavor. This works great, clears me up within the hour. It’s affordable and I usually have coupons for this. I like the pill form as well. I would buy again and I would recommend.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
With the weather being so off lately there has been alot of sickness at the office but this item has savec me more than twice this year. Very good and great price.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was amazing when I was sick. I trick myself by saying it's my cold soda. It helps my body so much and it's taste isn't too bad or indistinguishable, since my sense of taste was wonky with a clogged nose.
John C.
Cranberry Township
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Muy bueno para la gripa y simple de tomar puedes ver los resultados rápido y sentirte bien para continuar tu día a día no es caro y es una buena alternativa además es innovadora algo que vale la pena probar
Cailey L.
Murrieta, CA
Every time myself, family or friends start to feel a cold coming on... I immediately reach for this product. In a cup of water and just drink it quick. I have never heard anyone I've given this to, say anything other than they instantly feel it working and feel better. This is a must have household item for your medicine cabinet.
Megan P.
Chattanooga, TN
I use this for literally all my sicknesses. A pharmacist suggested it to me, and it's so amazing and effective. Relieves all of my symptoms so quickly, and makes me feel normal again! It's especially effective for my seasonal allergies.
Yesi A.
Clute, TX
I always thought Alka-Seltzer was for stomach pains only until a family member recommended me this cold & cough one and it did its job right away. I won't switch to any other cold & cough medicine ever again.
Erikia B.
DeFuniak Springs
I live by this stuff, only thing in walmart that will work for me. I’ve tried Tylenol, mucinex, etc. none of it worked like this did. Forever will use alka seltzer plus for anything i have. I always recommend this to anyone who asks me what medicine they should get.
Stephanie W.
Alka Seltzer is undeniably something that will help you when you have a cold or flu. It's effective and pretty affordable. However, I cannot get over how gross they taste. If you buy and use this product I would recommend just chugging the whole glass quickly.
corinna a.
Charlotte, NC
Anytime I get sick this is my go to. It wipes the symptoms out so you can still function throughout the day. The nighttime formula is my favorite. You need good sleep when your under the weather and this will do it for you.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
How well do these work?
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this good medicine to take when you have a bad cold?
Gregory G.
LA
I just want a new badgeee
Pat L.
Holmen, WI
Does this cough medicine make you drowsy? And how often should you take it?