Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold & Cough Formula Liquid Gels - 20 CT uploaded by kelly m.Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold & Cough Formula Liquid Gels - 20 CT uploaded by Teresa D.

BY ALKA-SELTZER

Alka-Seltzer Plus® Cold & Cough Formula.
Acetaminophen/pain reliever - fever reducer.
Chlorpheniramine maleate/antihistamine.
Runny nose.
Headache & body ache.
Sinus pressure.
Bayer.
20 liquid gels (liquid filled capsules). see more...

kelly m.
I've been sick for days and was taking other cold medicines, I ran out so I thought I'd try this and wow it made me feel a little better within an hour of taking it. Seems like it's working to break up the congestion in my chest I think I'll be completely better by tomorrow. Life saver!
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
Alka-Seltzer has come out with some pretty good products before but wow does this stuff really work. When you've got that cough that won't go away along with that cold that seems to keep on giving well they gave you more. It takes away the cough the cold runny nose or that congestion you get before the runny nose it works . Body ache. Say no more because it works on that too. I even you use it for my allergies when I get that sinus pressure and headache. You can find it in grocery stores and pharmacies. Even department stores like Walmart or Target so say good bye to that terrible cold or flu because you have a life to get back to and you don't have time to be sick. Don't forget they have ones for all different symptoms and in those bubbling tabs so go feel better.
Diana C.
Alka-Seltzer is good for cold and cough, I have used other products that work better to me, but I do use this as it work very well I use when I get sick so not to often. But it did meet my expectations. And do recommend to anyone who is looking for something for cold and cough.
Valerie E.
I'm a super ritualistic person when it comes to getting sick with a cold. At the first sign of a cold, I take these to fight it off immediately. They have always helped and I've always been satisfied with them!
Megan M.
I have to be careful when I take this. It makes my heart race and can break me out even though I'm not allergic to any of the ingredients. Unfortunately this is a miss. But other products I love.
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
I hate this stuff. My mom used to force me to take it and I hated her for it. It's the nastiest tasting thing ever. I mean it works. It just taste so fowl omg
Elizandra G.
Dawson, AL
I got these a couple months back to try and they actually didn't work for me. I've heard that's it's great and it worked for many but not me
Heather D.
I like to use these when I have a cold and cough. They work good and they don't make you drowsy. I felt better after the first dose.
Emily Z.
They taste horrible but they make me feel so much better! They really work. It doesn't take long for them to take affect either.
C H.
Warwick, RI
I don't love the way these taste but I do like how fizzy they are it makes me feel like it's actually doing something and working
kelly m.
Did this make you sleepy? It did for me

back