BY ALKA-SELTZER

Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Orange Park, FL
Love the Alka Seltzer brand. Twice a year we experience terrible sinus infections in our household and its amazing. Quick relief, very inexpensive and quality product. Love buying multiple packs to have on hand. Use as preventative maintenance and definitely  works everytime! Will buy again and recommend to others.
Ilhamita H.
Ilhamita H.
This product works great! Excellent product, and works well for me. I always have it at home or at work! I prefer the effervescent tablets, but these work just as well! It does clear me up fast and does not upset my stomach. Great product with a affordable price!

Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Camarillo
Highly recommended, anytime I am sick this is always my go to. Makes me feel better, want to move on with my day, it helps a lot. I purchase at target but I'm sure you can get it at most drugstores. I've tried other brands and this is by far my favorite.
Kelcey S.
Kelcey S.
This is the only brand I use for colds. It gets rid of my symptoms so I can work effectively. I buy it at Target or Walmart whichever I happen to go to. It is way better than the alternative brands and I will continue to buy it.
Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Athens, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love it so much. During cold and flu season my allergies act up so bad. This provides so much relief, especially before bed.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Mahwah, NJ
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I bought it because I had a coupon and it was on sale so I thought I'd try it out. It worked great! Even better was the fact that although ALL medicine seems to make me drowsy whether it is for nighttime or daytime I didn't have any problem taking these!
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this coughs; makes your pain go away and makes your throat feel ten times better .
Serena S.
Serena S.
stockton , CA
i really really really enjoy shopping here. i always seen to find something i really like especially when in extremely broke. but i still find something i would really want to purchase. i love the falsies there too
Nada A.
Nada A.
Egypt
I like the taste a lot and delicious and soft in the individual and very beautiful and soft and smell beautiful and very nutritious and beautiful yes yes i it
Emiliveth G.
Emiliveth G.
Miami
Es una formula muy buena y mas x ser capsulas liquida el efecto es mas rapido y su formula esta mejorada te ayuda mucho