BY ALKA-SELTZER

Alka-Seltzer Plus Citrus Flu Formula Tablets: Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold or flu: minor aches and pains, headache, cough, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, nasal and sinus congestion Temporarily reduces fever see more...

Staci L.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I hate the taste but it's worth it to get rid of that nasty, sick feeling. I've been feeling terrible for a couple days and this was suggested to me. Not feeling 100% but so much better than before. Will definitely use again.
Veronica H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my household go to for cold issues. It works the best for myself and my husband. It’s the first medicine we purchase when sick. We will continue to use it.
Edie I.
Grand Prairie, TX
 One time I felt like I was getting sick while I was at work. It was terrible and as the hours were passing by the more horrible I felt. So on my lunch break I ran to Walgreens and got some of this stuff and immediately started feeling relief and I could stay at work and complete my shift. After taking another dosage I was completely feeling better. Now I just keep this in my kitchen cabinet and when I feel something coming on I am mediately take this stuff and I'm good to go
April S.
Lucasville , OH
I'm one of the unlucky people that seems to keep sinus infections in the spring and fall. This has been my go to medicine to get rid of the headaches and sinus pressure. I like the dissolving tabs because they seem to work fast.
Alyandra S.
I use Alka-Seltzer when my stomach aches. I usually drop it in water and add lemon. It really helps to settle my stomach. I would recommend this product. It is really effective and helps get rid of discomfort really quick. I would definitely buy this again.
Andrea M.
San Antonio, TX
I am a big fan of alka seltzer tablets, even more so when it comes to these because the flavor is better than the original. I would use these when I had to work late night and i was suffering through cold. It would help clear up the stuffy head feeling within minutes and just leave me feeling refreshed. Anytime i know cold season is coming, I stock up and carry two packs in a purse just encase.
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
This product is one of my go-to items during the cold and flu season. I like that it helps ease my symptoms and gets me the rest I need. I like that they dissolve completely and aren't chalky or bitter.
Anna J.
The citrus flavor is my JAM love it and alka seltzer is one of my favorite meds to take when I have a cold. Really knocks out my aches while clearing up my sinus.
Carmen B.
Rockville
Muy bueno para calmar ese fuego estomacal . Fácil de tomar y con buen aroma. Su sabor cítrico contraresta el ardor. Compralos en cualquier farmacia
Jennifer J.
Roy, Ut
Best thing ever for a cold. Clears your head and you feel less like death. :) Love the flavor! I keep them on hand through cold and flu season!!