Alka-Seltzer Original Formula Antacids, 50 Packets uploaded by Oneiber J.Alka-Seltzer Original Formula Antacids, 50 Packets uploaded by Luz Paola M.Alka-Seltzer Original Formula Antacids, 50 Packets uploaded by Andreina L.

BY ALKA-SELTZER

Alka seltzer 2's 50 packets. Original formula is an antacid/pain reliever that has provided trusted, effective, effervescent relief for over 74 years gently breaks up and dissolves away the full feeling of acid indigestion and pain fast. Fast relief... see more...

Megan C.
COLUMBUS, OH
We use these anytime we have acid reflux symptoms. Although it taste horrible and fizzes in your face it will do the job you’ve just got to get past the taste. I’ve never used anything else to help this.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I hate the taste of medicine. I didn't care for the taste of Alkaheltzer Original Heartburn Tablets! If they could improve upon the taste of Alkaheltzer Original Heartburn Tablets I would love this product. I have hated taking medicine since I was a kid. This tastes kind of chalky to me. If they could make it taste like watermelon or strawberries I would definitely buy this more. It does help get rid of your heartburn and for that reason I highly recommend this product!
Luz Paola M.
literally eliminates acidity in a single vessel, the truth is that also the iso much because I suffer from irritation of the mucosa by gastritis so this can not miss me, actually also has worked to improve head pain and really is an excellent product that goes from generation to generation in my family
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
The best antacid on the earth! I have tried everything else, this is the only thing that instantly relieves any gas or stomach aches or nauseousness. I keep it in my car, in my purse, everywhere! I always make sure to bring it on vacation because I always end up with a messed up stomach because of all the various places we eat and things that we drink.
Victoria C.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Is the only product I dare to consume at the time of indigestion or heartburn. It has always been used at home. It is very effective. In some cases I like to drink it with lemon juice in water and the effect is very good. Removes the acidity quickly. It is effective in cases where indigestion causes you diarrhea. @Influenster #contest
Samagda J.
Doral
Although this is listed as an ‘ADD-ON’ item, it should not deter you from keeping it in your order box. It contains58 packets with 2 tablets in each. For the price, it is a bargain. I tend to only use it occasionally since I had a colectomy. But it works so darn well, I am not timid about most food items that are spicy. Good luck!
Rosalind P.
Alka Seltzer is my go to when I need something for my upset stomach. It is very palatable and it works quick, Unlike those others that take 30 minutes to an hour to be effective. It also helps that this product has multiple purposes. I use it to soak stuck on food from my plates when I am in a pinch for time while cleaning.
Kimberly C.
Valliant, OK
Everyone gets an upset tummy, for me Alka Seltzer is my go to and my tummy trouble is gone before I know it. And I enjoy the floor of the original best tasting because when I taste it I instantly know my tummy troubles will be gone in no time. So if your tummy gets that rumble I'm an Alka Seltzer user.
Stephanie N.
The taste certainly leaves something to be desired, but once you get it down, these certainly help you feel better. We buy them in bulk and keep some in the car or the diaper bag. I always think about their jingle when I take them. "Plop, plop, fizz, fizz. Oh what a relief it is."
Selva Nazaret L.
I don't usually use it, but when  I've used it, it has been very effective for mild heartburn; also, since I find very difficult to swallow pills, I really like this presentation, it isn't expensive, and you can find it on any drug store. It is always good to have a few of this at home for occasional use.

Amazon