Alka-Seltzer® Original Effervescent Tablets 24 ct Box uploaded by ydalis d.Alka-Seltzer® Original Effervescent Tablets 24 ct Box uploaded by ydalis d.Alka-Seltzer® Original Effervescent Tablets 24 ct Box uploaded by Hellen G.

BY ALKA-SELTZER

Fast Relief of: heartburn, upset stomach, acid indigestion with headache, body aches. see more...

MK R.
I always buy the orange flavored kind. They are the most horrible taste I’ve ever put in my mouth! BUT they actually work and are worth it if you can keep enough of it down without vomiting it back up lol. But this stuff works wonders. I’ll take some when I have a cold or my allergies start bothering me really bad.
Melissa A.
I use alka seltzer whenever I have heartburn. It helps alleviate the discomfort quickly. I also like the alka seltzer cold medicine. I find that works the best out of all the cold medicines I have tried. I like that alka seltzer doesn’t have too strong of a taste.
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
This product has helped with my stomach problems when I have very bad gas. I just have to drop two tablets in a glass of water and chug. I know this product might work differently with other people but this is the best way I think works for myself.
Eileen R.
Alka-Seltzer is a lifesaver when I am hung over or I just had a huge meal before bed and I'm having trouble digesting it. Doesn't taste so great but if you add a wedge of lime that usually does the trick.
Mellanie P.
Columbus
Helps a lot. I sometimes can’t tell if it works so I’m giving three stars. It also has a weird taste. You can get these at CVS and other drugstores. I don’t remember the price for it. I would recommend it to anyone.
TI💜 S.
Van Nuys
good lord! this is THE GOAT it works everytime. The moment I feel my stomach feeling off I will pop one. I keep these everywhere. My fiancé's house, work and my purse lol. This is beyond effective.
Marlene H.
My mom recommended this as a antacid and headache medicine, it really works. We've been using this medicine for years and it always works and it tastes like sparkling water. Its always been affordable and it doesn't taste bad. I recommend it.
Arlet L.
west covina
They work instantly! My husband suffers from heart burn and this helps him tremendously. Very easy you just use one cup of water and dissolve the two tablets in the package and wait approximately 5 minutes to drink. I will say the taste is not pleasant, it almost taste like if you were drinking baking soda and club soda. They work though!
Melissa S.
Newark , NJ
I had never had alka seltzer until I got food poisoning one day and a could not keep anything down! My friend brought me over some alka seltzer tablets, put two tablets in a small glass of water and told me to chug it! Obviously the flavor isn’t great, it tastes like plain carbonated drink but it settled my stomach and made me feel so much better!
Paulina R.
Houston
These little guys are the best thing around when you get diarrhea, stomach ache and even nausea. Their price is super affordable and they are sensational. Super effective.
Stephanie S.