Alka-Seltzer® Original Effervescent Tablets 24 ct Box uploaded by LEAR31513 Y.Alka-Seltzer® Original Effervescent Tablets 24 ct Box uploaded by LEAR31513 Y.Alka-Seltzer® Original Effervescent Tablets 24 ct Box uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY ALKA-SELTZER #27 in Antacids

Fast Relief of: heartburn, upset stomach, acid indigestion with headache, body aches. see more...

MK J.
I always buy the orange flavored kind. They are the most horrible taste I’ve ever put in my mouth! BUT they actually work and are worth it if you can keep enough of it down without vomiting it back up lol. But this stuff works wonders. I’ll take some when I have a cold or my allergies start bothering me really bad.
Melissa A.
I use alka seltzer whenever I have heartburn. It helps alleviate the discomfort quickly. I also like the alka seltzer cold medicine. I find that works the best out of all the cold medicines I have tried. I like that alka seltzer doesn’t have too strong of a taste.
Marlene H.
My mom recommended this as a antacid and headache medicine, it really works. We've been using this medicine for years and it always works and it tastes like sparkling water. Its always been affordable and it doesn't taste bad. I recommend it.
Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve tried using this but I really find it difficult to drink. You just take a tablet and add it into water and it fizzes. It’s just very hard to consume because t tastes like powdery water. There’s no actual flavor to it though.
Jamie M.
Lawton, OK
This is a miracle cure-all in my family's homes!! We are literally obsessed! Will help with any illness you are facing from cold, flu, allergies, tummy problems, and so much more! Tastes great and is a great price!
Makinzie J.
Actually quite effective for heartburn. I was surprised there was a remedy as such as many people have this in their homes for all its other intended uses. It’s cheap and easy. Great to take with you on you travel or camp.
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love this product for stomach relief because it provides rapid relief. I bought this product at Walmart. It was very effective and affordable. I’ve bought this product on more than one occasion for relief.
Shakira R.
My mom buys these all the time for me and let me tell you it’s great! The price is perfect and we just buy it at our local Walmart. The taste is alright but I love how fast it works compared to others.
Meli R.
So this has saved me so many times...I get really bad heartburn and I never had this issue before I got pregnant but even now 8 months after birth I still suffer from time to time but this always helps
Naja M.
Taste horrible. It was so hard for me to drink this but it did what I needed it to do. I’ve never tried other brands for this so I don’t know how it compares but it definitely works