BY ALKA-SELTZER #61 in Digestive Health

Alka-Seltzer® Original Effervescent Tablets.

Anhydrous citric acid/antacid.

Aspirin (NSAID)/analgesic.

Sodium bicarbonate/antacid.

Fast relief of:

Heartburn.

Upset stomach.

Acid indigestion with headache.

Body aches.

Bayer. see more...

Claire L.
Honestly, this is the best hangover cure. Whenever I take these that's what it's for and it works well because it's liquified already so it absorbs quicker than most anything else. Also a super affordable product to help you out the day after a wild night on the town!
Mary-Kathryn V.
I am rating this a 3 simply because I can't stand the taste. It provides relief from my symptoms, but I can hardly stomach the seltzer itself. I'd recommend this, however over the competition, as its helped me when no other medicine could.
Juju D.
Tried it a few times. Helps relieve some discomfort but is definitely not a solution for gastritis in case anyone was wondering. I guess it mainly helps for bloating if you ate too much or something not if your gastritis is seriously bad.
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
My mom swears by these for anything from a headache to stomach cramps from indigestion. Although there are Alka-selster designed specifically for the flu, I am used to the original and find that the original tablets ease my headaches and other flu like symptoms quickly.
Jesus B.
Van Nuys, CA
I've taken these as a kid and into now adulthood. These are the best for any kind of stomach paint or nausea take one tablet in a glass of water you'll be feeling better in 15 minutes or so. I definitely recommend this product.
Julia V.
I have a very sensitive stomach and alckaseltzer is always a good option to help. Other alternatives are from a Mexican Brand I love and believe it works best. But regardless I think the product does what it's meant to do.
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
I usually don't take antacids for tummy pains but my boyfriend always puts in a sprite and it immediately gets the job done. He burps alot but as long as he's feeling better, I don't mind it! We always have it in our cabinet.
Silvia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best remedy to your stomach after eating spicy and greasy food. It helps you with the indigestion and it works right away when you drink it with the water very effective! And also to relieve headache and body aches.
Devin A.
Summit, NJ
This is great for indigestion. Super easy to find, pretty inexpensive, and totally saves the day. I always bring a few with me when traveling overseas in case I get food poisoning. Highly recommend.
Kellie S.
Gallatin, TN
I will use this for so many things from colds to indigestion. It seems to help faster than most other medications out there and lets me get back to my regular activites sooner