BY ALKA-SELTZER #23 in Antacids

2 Boxes of 116ct Tablets see more...

Buy on Amazon
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
This product is sod in most drug stores nation wide. I got mine at the local CVS store for  10.56 . it has help me so much. It helps me with a upset tummy and when I have gass. There is also one that they have for the flu. They also come in flavors such as lemon and cherry.  I have mixed mine with a full glass of 8oz water . I recommend it room temp. It dissolves very fast . I highly recommend it .
Sonja C.
Mandeville
My son often has gastrointestinal issues. We have been to the doctor and found out it is not related to food allergies or food intolerance. When is stomach pain flares up it usually is after he eats and Alka-Seltzer has been the only thing that we found to provide immediate relief to him
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY
As someone with so many stomach problems, this stuff is ALWAYS in my house. I have issues after eating and also not connected to eating and trust me when I say that this relieves discomfort very quickly. I use it for cramps, bloating, uncomfort, etc when I need something just for the time being. It moderately relieves pain until I am able to get it under control. It makes my life easier.
Sunilde G.
Estas tabletas son super efectivas para esos días en los que comemos muchísimo en casa de la abuela, ya saben, tanta comida y luego no sabes como digerirla sin sentirte un poco pesado. Es necesario ayudar un poco y siempre lo hago con estas tabletas y listo, el efecto es casi inmediato, te quita esa pesadez increíblemente bien. Yo la uso y la recomiendo también.
Xiomara C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is really good when you have stomach cramping and indigestion. It's also THE CURE for hangovers. lololol I'm no doctor, but is my personal remedy for when you have nausea and stomach ache from drinking too much, I squeeze a lime with a pinch of sugar in a cold glass of water 2 alkazeltzers, nap for an hour and I'm a new person. 🤗
Sparkle B.
Freeport, IL
As a kid Alka seltzer used to make me vomit. I avoided it for years . One day i had the worse upset stomach and nothing i tried was helping. A coworker offered Alka seltzer and i didnt want to be rude and say no its gross. They were genuinely concerned so i chugged it in the bathroom just in case. IT ACTUALLY WORKED!! I was relieved
Zaimy A.
Bronx, NY
Whenever my stomach is not feeling so good I turn to these. I am not a big liquid medicine drinker so this is great since it doesn't taste nor feel like I he drinking medicine. A tip for you guys: it's GREAT to prevent a hangover. Just drink 2 tablets before starting drinking and you will not wake up with a hangover... Seriously! This stuff works!
Melissa D.
Northollywood , CA
Really good stomach I use them every time for indigestion in stomach.its very effective it helps relieve my stomach. I use this only when it's needed.its very affordable..I always buy this when I feel like bad with my stomach..
Janny F.
I think this product is good because it can handle with the problems that I usually have with my stomach, I mean is it great eat a burguer but then you ate it you stomach feels very bad and the pain becomes so uncomfortably, then I take this tablet in water and I just few minutes I feel better and my stomach irritate too rrcommended
Priscilla R.
I love this and I would recommend this for anyone! It works so well it doesn't disappoint at all it met my expectations ones I heard from it and it's so affordable! And I'm so satisfied with it! I really love it!
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Do these really help?? Never tried it