BY ALKA-SELTZER

Alka seltzer antacid tablets 36-pk. - original see more...

Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
You know how Sprite tastes when it comes out of the fountain, but the fountain is almost empty? It’s very sharp and unpleasant? Well that’s what these taste like. But I can’t even be mad because they work so well! I usually just mix it in the smallest amount of water possible and chug it. It’s not as bad as cough syrup, but it’s definitely not my favorite part of the day. It usually resolves my heartburn within 10 or 15 minutes.
Crystal G.
Tulsa
This product works great for me when my stomach is acting up from all of my medications. I have autoimmune diseases which require multiple medications and they can tend to upset my stomach and there are very few things that work, but this product definitely does.
Sintia R.
Downey, CA
That I know my mom has been giving me this since I was a child lol it’s a Mexican cure . We have use this in my house hold for almost anything !

When you feel nauseous or have a stomach ache or you got food poisoning , hangovers . It’s cures alit of stuff (:
Jennifer A.
This product works well for me. Of course its not the BEST taste but it does the job. I think its affordable for the price. I don’t use it everyday. So its not expensive for me
Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
I use to think of alka seltzer as my grandparents old remedies, then I actually tried it and was amazed on how effective it really ways. Its easy to through into 4 oz of water and just drink up like carbonated water. I have purchased and will purchase moving forward. Its no longer my grandparents medication its mine too!
Lauren G.
Los Angeles, CA
These are great before bed when my back pain starts spiking. They help my body relax so I can focus on a meditative sleep. For some reason they always work. I don’t take any pain medication and I have chronic back pain, which I am very much able to work through with yoga and meditation and a specific healthy diet. However it does get rough and this is the BEST when I feel restless. I really recommend to anyone who struggles with chronic pain.
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wasn't really sure if this is going to work best for me when I had issues but after trying it it wasn't bad it definitely helped with my problem but it didn't take care of all of it so I guess if you're in need of something that's a quick fix for temporary relief I would definitely say try this fraud up but if you need more like I did I will consult the doctor
Kristen B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Heartburn, over eating, hangover, especially a hangover, this cures it all. I prefer the original flavor to the flavored varieties it isn't sweet, just more like extra bubbly seltzer water or club soda. All of my local convenience stores carry it but I buy it in bulk when I can find it at Sam'S or Costco.
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
So...the thing with these - the taste is terrible. I've taken them before because of stomach problems. My friends have taken them before because they are too many breadsticks at Fazolis. But in each case they really did help with pain relief. The taste is what gets me. I'll have to try the flavored one.
SriLasya R.
We keep these at home, and they are very effective. I feel antacids are necessary whenever I get stressed, which is often nowadays, they really help to alleviate the pain.I would suggest trying out a travel pack before purchasing in bulk, because it could be too strong for some people.
Samantha M.
What do you use alka-seltzer to help?
Shavonda B.
Richmond, VA
Do you ever take this before you feel a cold or something coming on.
Heather M.
Can taking this product cause stomach issues?
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Why is this listed in the fitness category? To people use it for sore muscles?
Chelsea H.
Athens, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's there a maximum strength for sinus relief?