Alka Seltzer Original Antacid & Pain Relief Medicine Effervescent Tablets

by Alka-Seltzer

Alka seltzer antacid tablets 36-pk. - original

Are these an effective method of pain relief? There are not many things i try that help, but I remember my grandmother always taking these!
Does this taste bad? I'm having some symptoms listed on this but I'm afraid if it tastes bad I won't be able to get it down? Is it similar to theraflu?
Is the relief instant from this? Also, do they carry other flavors?
Start your review of Alka Seltzer Original Antacid & Pain Relief Medicine Effervescent Tablets!
Manchester, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It helps effectively in heartburn and indigestion related symptoms. Sometimes headache is not related to head but tummy. This is the perfect medicine for relief, we always keep this in our medicine closet.
Tulsa
This product works great for me when my stomach is acting up from all of my medications. I have autoimmune diseases which require multiple medications and they can tend to upset my stomach and there are very few things that work, but this product definitely does.
This product works well for me. Of course its not the BEST taste but it does the job. I think its affordable for the price. I don’t use it everyday. So its not expensive for me
Frisco, TX
Alka Seltzer Original Antacid & Pain Relief Medicine Effervescent Tablets uploaded by Victoria B.
I use to think of alka seltzer as my grandparents old remedies, then I actually tried it and was amazed on how effective it really ways. Its easy to through into 4 oz of water and just drink up like carbonated water. I have purchased and will purchase moving forward. Its no longer my grandparents medication its mine too!
Los Angeles, CA
These are great before bed when my back pain starts spiking. They help my body relax so I can focus on a meditative sleep. For some reason they always work. I don’t take any pain medication and I have chronic back pain, which I am very much able to work through with yoga and meditation and a specific healthy diet. However it does get rough and this is the BEST when I feel restless. I really recommend to anyone who struggles with chronic pain.
McDonough , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wasn't really sure if this is going to work best for me when I had issues but after trying it it wasn't bad it definitely helped with my problem but it didn't take care of all of it so I guess if you're in need of something that's a quick fix for temporary relief I would definitely say try this fraud up but if you need more like I did I will consult the doctor
Muncie, IN
So...the thing with these - the taste is terrible. I've taken them before because of stomach problems. My friends have taken them before because they are too many breadsticks at Fazolis. But in each case they really did help with pain relief. The taste is what gets me. I'll have to try the flavored one.
We keep these at home, and they are very effective. I feel antacids are necessary whenever I get stressed, which is often nowadays, they really help to alleviate the pain.I would suggest trying out a travel pack before purchasing in bulk, because it could be too strong for some people.
Eastvale , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
ALka Seizer is a life saver, i recently just started to experience heart burn and these pills have worked wonders, they also work for me when I have a hang over and need to feel alive. they have them in different flavors so you can chose which one you like the best.
Belleville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have use this for a long time and before that I remember my dad using it. I works fast I personally love the flavor. Melts fast and is easy to drink I have recommended it all my friends that have heart burns and it worked. Little salty but not chalky.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...