Alka-Seltzer Lemon Lime - 36 CT uploaded by Kimberly T.

BY ALKA-SELTZER #42 in Digestive Health

Alka-Seltzer® Lemon Lime.
New look! Same formula.
Anhydrous citric acid/antacid.
Aspiring (NSAID)/analgesic.
Sodium bicarbonate/antacid.
Fast relief of: Heartburn. Upset stomach. Acid indigestion with headache.
Body aches.
Bayer.
36 effervescent tablets. see more...

• Is it true of you drink this before drinking alcohol, you...5 Answers
Buy on Target
Chris S.
Pebble Beach, CA
Has been in my drawer for many years.  So easy to plop two tablets into cool water and sip.  Relieves heartburn in no time.  Have tried store copy brand and does not even come close to Alka Seltzer Lemon- Lime.  I replace whenever my box has 2 or 3 packets left.  I never want to run out and not have it when I need it.  Would recommend to anyone.
Sue L.
Centereach, NY
This really works! Normally, I hate things that are fizzy...but the taste of this one is tolerable. I always use this for any kind of GI problem and it never fails. I've found that this works better for me than tums or pepto bismol. Always keep a box in stock in my cubby.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Alka-seltzer is seriously amazing. It is my go-to if my stomach is upset. Nausea or cramping, indigestion etc. I use it for all of it. It works pretty quickly and I really don't mind the flavor. Some describe it as "watered down Sprite" and I think the lemon-lime is pretty tolerable and I kind of like it. Either way, it is worth drinking it down to settle an upset stomach!
BoxKraz E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What would I do without Alka-Seltzer? Usually when I eat spicy or greasy foods I suffer from indigestion and Alka Seltzer makes it all go away. I like the lemon flavored Seltzer it makes it easy and a bit more flavorful to drink than the standard non flavored tables.
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
My mother in law gave me this when I had a very bad stomach ache. It didn't take long for the product to dissolve in the water and when I drank it, it tastes like lime. My stomach ache went away about 20 minutes after I drank it. I would definitely buy it again.
Neo Gillian S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
I love this product. It works like ENO but I just need to take more before it works. It is effective if used like instructed. Oh yes I would buy it again. Good value and great price so worth it. Love it. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a quick relieve.
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use these after a rough night out. These work quickly and help with any of my stomach pain. I actually enjoy the taste. I get mine at my local grocery store-Safeway. If you haven't tried these do it! They help a lot and are affordable.
Yoazin F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works good for heart burns or at least it does for me even with out heartburn I love the taste of the lemon! I might be weird lol. But in general great products works really good I'm definitely satisfied
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product always helps when I have a cold. I try to take it as soon as I start feeling the symptoms and it really helps to either lessen it or stop it completely. Not a great taste but still love it.
Kimberly T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Alka Seltzer is what my parents gave me growing up when my stomach was bothering me. I absolutely hated the taste but it worked. As an aldult they are so many more products out there that Alka seltzer was never thought of. I recently got the stomach flu and I tried everything to get rid of the nausea and body aches. Nothing worked so I decided to go back to basics. I bought the lemon lime flavor and was amazed! The taste was so much better and it worked within 20 minutes. This is now my go to product.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Is it true of you drink this before drinking alcohol, you will have a less chance of a hangover? cray-cray.