Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Mixed Fruit Gummies, 36 count uploaded by LueAnne A.Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Mixed Fruit Gummies, 36 count uploaded by Amanda D.Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Mixed Fruit Gummies, 36 count uploaded by Vanessa M.

BY ALKA-SELTZER

Alka-Seltzer Effervescent Antacid in water contains principally the antacids sodium citrate and potassium citrate. see more...

LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Thes work so well! I’m so thankful for something that actually works on reducing my reflux discomfort without having to deal with that chalky taste and texture. It’s a bit expensive nearly $5 for the bag at Walmart. However, it works so I’ll keep buying them.
Vanessa M.
Graham, WA
I'm in my third trimester and started getting heart burn so I gave these a try. I thought being a gummy that they would be chalky but they still have a chalky flavor. The berry flavor is not too bad though. I chew two at a time and they really are fast acting just like it claims on the package. So pretty impressed with these so far.
Ryan M.
I cannot eat tums. The chalkiness kills me. These are amazing. They go down easy and provide great relief. The flavor is okay and they are pretty affordable. I'll always keep a package around in case I need them.
Tonia A.
Muncie, IN
Ir amazing how well this works, I like this better then tums and you don't get the nasty after taste in your mouth. Would difently recommend this to anyone who has a heartburn problem. I brought extra just to make sure i always have them in the house
Lesha E.
Natchitoches, LA
Great for immediate short term relief of heart burn or indigestion. They taste so good it's hard to only eat the recommended dosage. They are pretty good on price and aren't as chalky as tums. My husband keeps a bag by his bed.
Amanda D.
I like these much better than tums. They aren't as chalky so you don't get the disgusting after taste. They also really work.

Walmart