Alka-Seltzer® Heartburn Relief Gummies

by Alka-Seltzer

Fast, Powerful Relief of Occasional Heartburn, Acid Indigestion & Upset Stomach

Just saw a commercial on this and was wondering if anybody ever tried it?
Start your review of Alka-Seltzer® Heartburn Relief Gummies!
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,867 reviews
the best to take to feel better and they are highly recommended I am satisfied with this product #InfluensterAwards2020
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Alka-Seltzer® Heartburn Relief Gummies uploaded by LueAnne A.
Thes work so well! I’m so thankful for something that actually works on reducing my reflux discomfort without having to deal with that chalky taste and texture. It’s a bit expensive nearly $5 for the bag at Walmart. However, it works so I’ll keep buying them.
Joe T.
Leesburg, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
It seems to make heartburn/indigestion go away pretty quickly, just haven't used it in awhile cause I seem to have controlled the heartburn/indigestion to where it doesn't seem to bother me as much !!
Lynda B.
Miami
I suffer severe acid reflux and I always carry these with me! Not only do they work but they are delicious.
Emily M.
FORT WORTH, TX
Alka-Seltzer gummies are really tasty for kids who dont like the chalky taste that Tums gives you. the price is very affordable and even better i tend to always find a coupon for them . I will be buying more in the future for my kids when they are having tummy issues thank you
Vanessa M.
Graham, WA
Alka-Seltzer® Heartburn Relief Gummies uploaded by Vanessa M.
I'm in my third trimester and started getting heart burn so I gave these a try. I thought being a gummy that they would be chalky but they still have a chalky flavor. The berry flavor is not too bad though. I chew two at a time and they really are fast acting just like it claims on the package. So pretty impressed with these so far.
Tonia A.
Muncie, IN
Ir amazing how well this works, I like this better then tums and you don't get the nasty after taste in your mouth. Would difently recommend this to anyone who has a heartburn problem. I brought extra just to make sure i always have them in the house
Sarah O.
Boise, ID
Probably my favorite over the counter reflux relief. Doesn’t taste bad and relieves the burn
Toni C.
NJ
As a long term heart burn sufferer I have tried lots of over the counter products for it - out of everything I have tried the Alka - Seltzer Heartburn Relief Gummies are my top choice. These are fast acting which is so important when that pain strikes. The taste is yummy and they aren’t chalky. They are very chewy and sometimes may get stuck in my teeth but honestly it’s so worth it for the relief these provide. The PM version is AMAZING when heartburn wakes you up in the middle of the night!!
Miranda J.
Louisville, KY
Amazing... I have my whole family buying these. I have bad heartburn after eating anything red half the time keeps me up all night with heartburn and in an instant after taking a gummy it all goes away . Strongly Recommend