BY ALKA-SELTZER

Fast Powerful Relief Of: Heartburn 4 Upset Stomach 5 Gas, Pressure Bloating Questions or comments? see more...

Amanda P.
Bedford, VA
Review for: Alka-Seltzer Heartburn + Gas ReliefChews Chewable Tablets, Tropical Punch, 32 ea more...
This product is my jam! The flavor is 100% enjoyable and the relief from the products come really quick. If I’m feeling extra bloated or “bubbly” I’ll take one and feel better in an hour or so. Usually only takes 1 but sometimes I’ll take 2. Seriously though, it tastes like candy.
Hannah E.
San Diego
I will never use any other kind of heartburn medicine again. This starts to give relief within a few minutes for me. Cools me down on the inside a bit. I hate when I realize too late I shouldn’t have eaten something but this sure does save the day for me every time.
Zareth F.
Brisbane, CA
Review for: Alka-Seltzer Heartburn + Gas ReliefChews Chewable Tablets, Tropical Punch, 54 ea more...
This is a staple in my medicine cabinet. I package a few in a ziplock bag for times when I travel and I can never count on low fatty foods. It beats having to buy an $8 water at an event or airport. You can get them at your local drug store, or places like Target. Not too pricey and definitely recommend!
Jaynnie W.
Flint
My of my favorite products when I have heartburn or indigestion!!! Tastes great and so easy to chew! Very affordable and definitely recommend over other brands! Use it whenever I have a heart burn! Yes I recommend
Mary Ellen V.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Alka-Seltzer Heartburn + Gas ReliefChews Chewable Tablets, Tropical Punch, 54 ea, Alka-Seltzer Heartburn + Gas ReliefChews Chewable Tablets, Tropical Punch, 32 ea more...
These are definetly a must to have on hands. I eat a lot of fast food and heart burn and acid reflex as well as sensitive stomach run in my family and this works like a charm. I love these and they dont taste bad.
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Estas al aser ser son buenas por que en verdad que si te aser repetir cuango la comida te caí al muy buenas para eso .. las recomiendo yo las compro en Walmart y los sabores son muy buenos ...claro la volvería a comprar ...
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
These are awesome if you get heartburn or gas. I personally get a lot of gas and these reduce it tremendously. Each tablet doesn't have as much anti-gas ingredient as other products I've tried that are more specific for gas, but these are by far the best tasting and the least chalky. I know that might not be the most important thing to some people, but for me, I'm more likely to use it if it tastes good. Will definitely repurchase and keep on hand.
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are a life saver and literally work instantaneously. If I eat one before dinner, I'm fine for dinner and drinks all night long. I don't use them daily, but I'm sure they would be fine for daily use.
Rebekah J.
Dorchester, MA
I love them. I bought these to try out since I suffer from acid reflux at least 3 times a week. I take these before eating anything that may cause heartburn or reflux and I also take them when I have flare up. They work quickly (within 30 minutes) and last for hours.
I was expecting the taste to be horrible but they actually taste great. Out of all the chewable antacids I've tried, this has the best taste. They are chewy but dissolve fairly quick.

I would repurchase these again
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This is a good product. It really works and helps and I would buy it multiple times because it actually works which is really nice. I like that I can find this product very easily so that is really helpful for me.