Alka-Seltzer Gold Effervescent Tablets - 36 CT uploaded by Jamay S.

BY ALKA-SELTZER #91 in Digestive Health

Heartburn.
Upset stomach.
Acid indigestion.
Bayer.
36 effervescent tablets. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is really helpful if you have an upset stomach and pepto just isn't helping. This is fast acting and works wonders! You have to take it with a small amount of water because it doesn't taste amazing and wait til it's entirely dissolved to drink it!
Bethany M.
Marshall, MO
I do not like this product. It makes me sick to my stomach every single time I try and take it. It has a horrible taste and can never keep it down to see if it actually works.
Kerry L.
New York
Alka-Seltzer Gold Effervescent tablets work within 10 minutes to treat my heartburn.  They are miracle workers.  I buy mine at CVS and the price is very reasonable
Corrin R.
FRUIT HEIGHTS, UT
I used to refuse to use Alka-Seltzer because I thought the taste was horrible. Well, it is horrible, but one day I felt so nauseous that I caved and drank some. And let me tell you, within fifteen minutes, I felt perfectly normal again! It was amazing! So while I hate the way it tastes, it really is a staple for a reason. My mom swears by it, and now I do too!
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
I use to hate to take alks seltzer until i got an upset stomach at my moms. Alka seltzer was the only thing she had for me to take. I was like no they are nasty. She mixed them in a lil bit of sprite. The taste wasn't so bad then. I was feeling much better after. It seemed to work the same as u would put them in water.
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga
Took these a time or two growing up and I always thought they worked wonders when I was a kid. I also loved to drink them when I was little too. Now I cant stand the taste. Just watching the water fizz makes me run the other way. But if you can get passed that then you are good to go and will feel relief in no time.
Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
Alka Seltzer is good for nausea and what we call 'stinky burbs' at home. Every now and then one of the kids will come down with a case of the 'stinky burbs' and one dose of Alka Seltzer usually takes care of it in no time.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
My family has always used Alka seltzer since I been a kid, and I still use it today. it works great and I'm always satisfied with this brand. they always have great deals too and reasonably priced.
Angelica S.
Best stuff to use when your having tummy issues! It always works for us on the 1st dose. My hubby & oldest are the ones who need to more since they are the ones who tend to overeat then feel sick.
Jen S.
Tampa, FL
I only buy alka seltzer, but I have to admit, I prefer the flavored ones. This one was a little hard to swallow, but for people who don't like the flavors it's probably good.