BY ALKA-SELTZER

Take Alka-Seltzer® any time–morning, noon, or night–when you need relief from heartburn, upset stomach and acid indigestion. see more...

Michelle F.
I use this, not only as an antacid, but to get relief from my Lyme Disease.  It makes the body more alkaline and less acidic so it helps with any side effects / reactions to the meds I take for Lyme.  I drop 2 tablets in 2 oz of water, add the juice of 1 lemon, and a few drops of organic stevia to help quell the saltiness, and within 10 minutes, not only is my acid gone, but so are the pains I get from Lyme.  I love this product and will never be without it.
Kiera S.
Winston-Salem
This stuff is a lifesaver for me! I have chronic inflammation, and these help drastically when I’m in a flare up. Couldn’t live without it! Great product, highly recommend. Gold is particularly helpful for me!
Alison M.
Dallas
Purchased at: Target
I love this product! It helps so much with an upset stomach or heartburn. I would recommend it to other and I have found it to be very effective. The taste is great too. Reasonably priced and I would recommend it to others.
gabrielle ∞ t.
New york, NY
I like these antacid tablets. The bubbles are great at relieving my indigestion. I have texture issues and I think this method of ingestion is a lot easier and enjoyable than the chalky tablets that you have to chew.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love that Alka Seltzer has this option for a fizzy antacid plus has relief that does not contain any type of pain reliever in it! I have been able to find it at CVS and always keep some on hand!!
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I actually live on this stuff. I have GERD and terrible allergies. I love that they have so many different varieties including NSAID and non NSAID Which is important for people like me
Bella P.
The Alkaseltzer Gold tabs work effectively and they don’t have any strange or gritty taste. I purchased them from Amazon when I had to make a lemon juice and Alkaseltzer combo.
Andrew D.
Cedartown, GA
Very Great product it is the only brand that we use. The price is really amazing and so is the quality of the product.
Toni-Ann:) M.
I like that it is carbonated. It makes me feel relieved faster. It was indeed effective when I took it. I only use this if I need to and it met my expectations dry well and I would definitely recommend this to anyone.