Alka-Seltzer Extra Strength Heartburn ReliefChews

by Alka-Seltzer

Fast, Powerful Relief of Heartburn, Acid Indigestion & Upset Stomach

Such is this product ? I recommend it?
How well do the Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Chews work? I have had daily heartburn for 5 years and my doctor wants me to stop taking Prilosec due to potential cardiovascular risks in the future. I am trying to follow directions, but this heartburn is not stopping!
I have a question for any one out there? When you take the m at first are they fizzy and other than the assortiade fruit flavors is there a various of flavors other than the fruit, and no water after or they don't work, is that true???
Start your review of Alka-Seltzer Extra Strength Heartburn ReliefChews!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Alka-Seltzer Extra Strength Heartburn ReliefChews uploaded by Poba Z.
Love this tablet. It really does a fast and powerful Releif. I definitely recommend it to those experience heartburn and sore stomach. Alka-Seltzer Relief Chews Heartburn Assorted Fruit Treatment, 90 Count
Bella Vista, AR
These work so much better than Tums and there is absolutely no "chalk" to deal with. These literally taste like candy. It's hard not to eat more than two. Every flavor is good and they are really satisfying to eat!
Topeka, KS
Do love these, great for mild and occasional cases like mine. Noticed if my heartburn was worse it didn't work as well and had to take extra... And wait longer. Nice to not have chalky feel though.
Winnipeg, MB
These are life changing. I get awful heartburn and I want one of these and it's completely gone. Not like other antacids where it's more like foamy acid after you take it. These make it completely go away. No update stomach, nothing. A miracle product that works instantly.
New Britain, CT
I am so glad I tried these- I found that they are easy to take, they have a good flavor and work pretty quickly. Definitely prefer these to the chalky tablets. Work well for heartburn and/or upset stomach.
Scarborough
This product has saved me so many times I can’t even count. It works within minutes and always relieves my heartburn. Plus they taste delicious and are easy to chew. I absolutely love this product!!!!!!!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm all about the chews when it comes to heartburn relief for fast acting but the only thing that stinks is that you can't drink any water or it doesn't make them as effective.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are very tasty and great at neutralizing uncomfortable acids. I like them a lot better than Tums because they don't have that disgusting chalky texture. They're nice and chewy instead.
These things have saved me sooo many times ! These guys are perfect for anytime you have heart burn , stomach aches , nausea everything ! I buy these at Walgreens or any drug store !
Greenville , KY
they taste so good , and they are so much better than tums . i would totally recommend. and they are so affordable. they relieve your heartburn and that’s what matters most. i’m satisfied. i’m sure you would be too!