BY ALKA-SELTZER #58 in Digestive Health

Alka-Seltzer® Extra Strength Effervescent Tablets - 24 CT.
New look!
Same formula.
Anhydrous citric acid / antacid.
Aspirin (NSAID) / analgesic.
Sodium bicarbonate / antacid.
Fast relief of:
Heartburn, upset stomach, acid indigestion with headache, body aches.
Bayer. see more...

Francis R.
tHIS IS AMAZING.
Su sabor es raro pero aun asi funciona para mi estomago,y eso es lo que deberia importar no?
Angelina D.
Los Angeles, CA
Awful taste(the lemon one is slightly better) but VERY effective for upset stomachs and even for headaches.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I cannot live without these. I have to have them in my medicine cabinet. They always make me feel better.
victoria a.
This works amazing :) if u can choke it down I always do it like a shooter :) its worth it when u need it
Brittney H.
Easy to use. No terrible taste when drinking it! Relieves heartburn almost instantly!!!!!! Life savers!
Aileen S.
Covina, CA
Great for the occasional stomachache. It has a funky taste to it but nothing too bad.
Gabriele W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't particularly like the taste and it makes me feel a bit sick to begin with but you always feel better afterwards. They are good value for money and cute a hang over. I just have a take it or leave it opinion due to the taste
Kylie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is usually go to when I need to cure an upset stomach associated with head pain! It is gentle and effective at relieving my symptoms without any nasty aftertaste.
Alicia A.
Xalapa
It is effective, in three minutes you are like new, it is easy to take, however it takes a little to fully dilute. I think they can improve on the taste, however, I would not have to know well hahaha.
Grace C.
Caracas, Venezuela
Excellent to "fix" my stomach after eating a lot or eating something heavy. I always have this tablets in my purse. Easy to drink, it's effective and very quickly. I would buy it again and again.
Yerit C.
If you feel better or not?