BY ALKA-SELTZER #74 in Digestive Health

Alka-Seltzer® Extra Strength Effervescent Tablets - 24 CT.
New look!
Same formula.
Anhydrous citric acid / antacid.
Aspirin (NSAID) / analgesic.
Sodium bicarbonate / antacid.
Fast relief of:
Heartburn, upset stomach, acid indigestion with headache, body aches.
Bayer. see more...

Nalia R.
I use to love this stuff as a child the way it would fizzle in warm water, the taste was horrible but now they have new flavors so this brand has gotten better!
julie a.
I highly recommend the Alka Seltzerbrand. It has always proven to be dependable for relief of upset stomachs and body aches. A must during cold and flu season.
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not fond of the taste but once you drink it all at once it is ok. I dont have heart burn often since I avoid certain foods but if I do this works.
Tiffany B.
I hate the way it tastes and how its fizzy but it actually work. These are definitely good to take when you have a stomach ache or gas trapped.
Jailin T.
Excellent if you feel that you have undigested food properly , or if by chance you had a long night of drinking , resolves any stomach upset
Esther M.
Canoga Park, CA
Love this things i suffer from acid indigestion and this help me a lot, there some that are just meant for a cold. Those are also super good.
Michelle M.
I don't use this myself, but I always keep them in the med-cabnet for my man, it's the only thing that helps him when he doesn't feel well.
Megan E.
I have a love-hate relationship with this stuff as it tastes absolutely awful but it makes me feel better quickly after taking it.
Andrea E.
I have used these when I had little pains such as headaches and it works very well. The only thing I hate is the horrible taste.
Sophie S.
Excellent for heartburn/ indigestion relief. Don't mind the taste after a while. Once you know what to expect, easier to go down.
Yerit C.
If you feel better or not?