BY ALKA-SELTZER #58 in Digestive Health

Alka-Seltzer® Extra Strength Effervescent Tablets - 24 CT.
New look!
Same formula.
Anhydrous citric acid / antacid.
Aspirin (NSAID) / analgesic.
Sodium bicarbonate / antacid.
Fast relief of:
Heartburn, upset stomach, acid indigestion with headache, body aches.
Bayer. see more...

Bayan B.
Fair Oaks, CA
This stuff tastes the worst, but the impact it as is phenomenal! Whenever i feel sick i just pop one of these into a glass of water and almost instantly start feeling better. They're awesome when it comes to fighting sickness, but awful to your taste buds.
Deanna R.
Relieves gas pains and upset stomach as quick as you need it too. Great product !! Works better than tums and it's worth the price. Not too expensive. I was never disappointed.
Siera S.
Berlin, NH
This product is SO easy to use! Some water and a tablet leaves me feeling refreshed and relieved. I use Alka-Seltzer for my serious head colds and they clear up my symptoms quicker than any other cold relieve products I've tried so far.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Alka-Seltzer antacids and pain relief medicine extra strength is a good item to keep in your medicine cabinet.it tastes awful but it will get rid of a sour stomach.great product but I wish they could improve the flavor.
kitty O.
Now this is very good for my tummy but taste very bad ..every time i don't feel good itake one and its gone ..highly recommend ALKAselzer..Ity gets the job done and it really works .But needs to taste better.....
Heather M.
Augusta, GA
I'm a fan! It's great for a stomach ache, but it's also great for a UTI. Most people don't know all the other wonderful benefits of this product, because it's not advertised for anything else. Look it up!
Jocelyn M.
South hadley, MA
No matter what this product says it helps it never helps I've never felt any pain relief and Alka-Seltzer is just terrible in the first place for you and for your body but if it works for you go ahead
Allison R.
Unpleasant but effective! From digestive challenges to a well-earned hangover, these tablets are pretty much a reset button for your stomach. The key is to drink it all as fast as you can!
Samantha G.
When I feel too sick to my stomach or if I work out for two hours with intense training i drink this. It really helps me. The taste is okay yet it works like magic.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
This works miracles for me whenever I have a stomach ache. It works rather fast and helps with discomfort I have instantly. The only downside is the flavor. I hate the taste.
Yerit C.
If you feel better or not?