BY ALKA-SELTZER #75 in Digestive Health

Fast Relief Of: Acid indigestion. Upset stomach. Heartburn. Headache. Body aches. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A box of Alka-Seltzer is a mess in my house. My partner needs them on every other day basis so they're that important. I hate the taste of Alka-Seltzer however I do feel better once I take a tablet. I suggest dropping one tablet and a reasonably small amount of liquid. It does the same job as if you were to drop a tablet in a cup full of liquid.
Amy J.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I am not a fan at all of using fizzy tablets to soothe a stomach. I feel like they don't work quite as fast and the taste makes me queasy. But of all the products out there for this, my dad likes these the best. So to each his own! Overall, they are usable and work fine it that's all that's available.
Taline A.
Jersey City , NJ
I hate the taste of it so much they don’t even know whether they work or not lol. Every time I’m given some, I can’t finish it. It’s too bad, because maybe they work, but I just can’t get past the taste.
Teresa C.
Kansas City
My go-to for all stomache, indigestion and heartburn issues.  Always does the trick.  The medicine I reach for the most.  Walmart is where I puchased this last.  Yes, I've used for 40 or so years and always brings relief.  Very satisfied with alka seltzer.
Laura C.
Los Angeles, CA
First, let me say that Alka-Seltzer is pretty much the best thing out there for an upset stomach or a hangover. The only reason it doesn't get 5-stars from me is because I don't like the fizziness. That's where most of the powerful relief comes from...I just don't like fizz...
Nicole B.
Homestead, FL
I get frequent heartburn and the original flavor is the best. I like taking this even if I don't yet feel any of the symptoms. The original also provides headache relief and that is a plus. I will always keep this in my house .
Rachel W.
Palm Bay, FL
This stuff helps with indigestion and actually is a good help if you are hungover or take after drinking before you go to bed. It definitely helps you feel better. I can only use the mint kind, and wish it didn't get so chalky.
Diamond T.
portsmouth
It is a very good product it does not have the best taste but it works very fast it is way easier to take than just taking pills the only complaint I have about this product would be the taste it's very hard to get past it.
Angel M.
Charlotte, NC
Excellent medication to fight the effects of stomach spasm and over-eating stress. It also partially fights the effects of diarrhea when it is in its infancy and is an effective and incomparable solution.
Doris M.
Santa Cruz , CA
I have a very sensitive tummy and gets upset a lot. This product is my go to in getting rid of the tummy ache. It's very affordable and does help relief my tummy. I recommend this, you won't regret.