BY ALKA-SELTZER #68 in Antacids

Find gastrointestinal remedies at Target.com! Alka-seltzer calcium carbonate/antacid chewable tablets see more...

Schyvanda B.
Lafayette, LA
These do not work immediately, however they do provide good relief for heartburn and indigestion. The chewies are easy to chew and swallow, and taste good. It also isn’t expensive. I would recommend .
Kayla G.
Crooksville, OH
I have gasteritous and irritable bowl syndrome and I have gas and bad bad pain ALL THE TIME. I've been to the doctors and taken prescription medicine and none of them took my pain away. I thought I was going to have to live and deal with it all my life. One day I was at my local Wal-Mart and seen these chews and thought I would give them a try. Well, best decision EVER. As soon as I chew a couple up within 10 minutes ALL MY PAIN IS GONE! I swear by these and have a lot of family and friends swear by them now too.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
I don't find these work as well as the tablets that you drop into a beverage and drink. I was hoping as much, since I don't really enjoy the taste of the drink. They do have a nice chew and aren't very hard. The taste isn't bad either. Overall, I will stick with the tablets.
Madeline S.
Forest Park, IL
These are my go to for heart burn and stomach pain. They taste great and work fast which is all I can ask for when having discomfort! I would recommend this, and also recommend buying them at Walmart they are the cheapest there, I have found.
Meghan M.
Corrigan, TX
Best thing since sliced bread! I used to be an all tums kinda gal, but after using these as a last ditch effort while pregnant I am forever changed. The flavor is not chalky and I love how there is a little “fizz” when you chew them up.
Caitlin W.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the Alka Seltzer chewable antacids a lot. It's the only ones we buy. Chewing on a chalky antacid isn't fun. Plus these taste better! My stomach usually feels so much better after taking one. Whenever we see the purple Alka Seltzer chewables (heartburn and gas), we stock up with a few because we don't see them regularly...usually the green heartburn ones.
Josefina C.
Madison, FL
La mejor manera de poder solucionar tu malestar estomacal soy mu mala bdbedora y esta es lanopcion mas compran y deliciosa para mi por eso como estas gomitas lo mejor k he probado 100% recomendado
Kristin C.
Clinton Twp, MI
they taste a little like candy. which is good. especially if your pregnant. helps not add to nausea. I like the hard coating on the outside. reminds me of skittles or something texture wise.
Jennifer V.
Tupelo, OK
I've switched to this since someone removed my go to Titralac off the shelf. That stuff was the best so I compared ingredients and the only difference between my old go to and this is the old was minty and chalky and this is fruity and chewy. Same awesome outcome. Quick relief.
Monica A.
Walpole, MA
These taste amazing! I do not think they are as effective as other alternatives, but they work quickly. I purchased this at CVS and it was on sale. I think compared to TUMS the taste is by far better. I would purchase this again. It was  priced well and effective.
Megan D.
Are these safe to use during pregnancy?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Do these really help?? Never tried