Alka-seltzer Antacid Tablets Alka-seltzer Original Effervescent Antacid Tablets - 72 Ea uploaded by Angelica C.

BY ALKA-SELTZER

Fast relief of: acid indigestion; upset stomach; heartburn with headache; body aches & pains. Take Alka-Seltzer any time - morning, noon, or night - when you need relief from acid indigestion, upset stomach, or heartburn with headache or body aches and pains. Each tablet contains: sodium (567 mg). Alka-Seltzer in water contains principally the antacid sodium citrate and the analgesic sodium acetylsalicylate. Made in Mexico. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "But it's worth using because its really helpful and you do get results." in 1 review
  • "Love this stuff even though it doesn't taste great but it does the trick to help give me relief. " in 1 review
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Works really fast and really well you can always count and depend on Alka-Seltzer whether it is when you are sick you can always count and depend on Alka-Seltzer whether it is when you are sick from cold and sinus or the flu or have heartburn or indigestion or anything of that nature
I suffer every week from indigestion! My stomach hurts a lot and I never miss one in my wallet. I get wet instantly and it tastes good. I buy it in the pharmacies and in the mall. For my part highly recommended, especially the xtreme.

Sufro cada semana de indigestión ! Me duele mucho el estomago y nunca falta uno en mi cartera. Me mojaran al instante y tiene un buen sabor . Lo compro en las farmacias y en el mall. De mi parte muy recomendado , sobre todo el xtreme.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Always help me to relief pain from my stomach acid specially after eating a slice of pizza or anything that can cost me pain. Alka-seltzer Antacid Tablets Alka-seltzer Original Effervescent Antacid Tablets - 72 Ea relieved fast. It's effective and good price as well.
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Alka-seltzer Antacid Tablets Alka-seltzer Original Effervescent Antacid Tablets - 72 Ea is a must have in my house. I love spicey food and do not want to wait for relief from heartburn. Alka-Seltzer is fast and works.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
These worked so well for my indegestion and we're very affordable and worked really well I bought this from Walmart and I was highly satisfied and would definitely buy again!! And I would highly recommend
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
I don't do this tablets a lot but boy does it help. For an instant fix they are my go to. To avoid the fiss noise I just think that my water is some sort of soda. It might have a slight after taste but nothing that would bother much after a cup of juice.
Spring A.
TEMPE, AZ
Alka-setlzer is usually my go to product! It works quickly and better than anything else I've tried. My only issue with it is the taste, it's almost unbearable! It's worth it for how well they work but I wish they'd make some good tasting flavors.
ADRIANA O.
recomiendo mucho este producto por su rápida acción, ante cualquier problema estomacal que presentes, nunca debe faltar en tu bolso cuando salgas a trabajar, salir, estudiar, entre otros. Viene en diferentes sabores para tu agrado.
Wendy G.
Alka-Seltzer is great for heartburns because it calms it instantly. I got mind at target. A very effective product not disappointed at all. I only use it when I get heartburns or for me it works for very bad stomach ache.
Jeannie S.
This straight up original works!! Poop, plop, fuzz, fizz- almost instant relief but the flavor is dramatically better than in the past! Super EFFECTIVE!! I'm not just saying this!! I swear by this product ❤
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who uses alka seltzer for everything?
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Is this good for diabetics?