2 colors available

BY ALKA-SELTZER #22 in Antacids

Fast relief of: acid indigestion; upset stomach; heartburn with headache; body aches & pains. Take Alka-Seltzer any time - morning, noon, or night - when you need relief from acid indigestion, upset stomach, or heartburn with headache or body aches and pains. Each tablet contains: sodium (567 mg). Alka-Seltzer in water contains principally the antacid sodium citrate and the analgesic sodium acetylsalicylate. Made in Mexico. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "But it's worth using because its really helpful and you do get results." in 1 review
  • "Love this stuff even though it doesn't taste great but it does the trick to help give me relief. " in 1 review
celeste g.
celeste g.
Hanford, CA
So Ive never liked the flavor of these tablets but I know it doesn't really matter if the product really works and it does it always helps of I'm having stomach pains or even when my dog was feeling really sick. I usually buy these just to have in the house for those emergencies.
julia o.
julia o.
vacaville, CA
A must have for your pantry/medicine cabinet. I use this often for heart burt or upset stomach also when i was in college it was great after having a night out of drinking to relax my stomach. I think aka seltzer has many uses for different pain but best for indigestion.
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
Miami, Florida

I consider it to be an essential product at home, it should always be in the pantry, it is super effective for heartburn, headaches, hangover
Nathalia C.
Nathalia C.
Everett, MA
Alka seltzer tablets are a necessity in my household. Although the taste is not the best, it relives any stomach pain almost instantly.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product. It is very fast working. great as an antacid and also great as a hangover cure! They work well and they work fast!
Marelyn D.
Marelyn D.
tampa, FL
I take this whenever I have a stomachache and it relieves the pain. It doesn't taste bad and it very cheap. I get mine at Duane reade
Laura C.
Laura C.
las vegas
Fitspiration Expert
I am a DIY. I was astonished to learn that the internet advice of crushed these in a clogged drain, followed by white vinegar to leave exploding gently, then following with hot water actually works! much cheaper than calling a plumber. usually i used 4-5 of these and do 4-5 "cleanings" and then the drain flows. this is why i am using these based upon instructions of DIY on the internet and i have found it does work. know you may have to do the procedure more than once. the water must be HOT
I suffer every week from indigestion! My stomach hurts a lot and I never miss one in my wallet. I get wet instantly and it tastes good. I buy it in the pharmacies and in the mall. For my part highly recommended, especially the xtreme.

Sufro cada semana de indigestiĆ³n ! Me duele mucho el estomago y nunca falta uno en mi cartera. Me mojaran al instante y tiene un buen sabor . Lo compro en las farmacias y en el mall. De mi parte muy recomendado , sobre todo el xtreme.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
Alka Seltzer is the cure all for tummy issues but my favorite thing to use if for is a Hangover. Alka Seltzer in the morning bye bye hangover. It's cheap and small so you can just throw a couple in your purse. They sell it just about anywhere too. I always have some on hand.
Annemarie C.
Annemarie C.
BRONX, NY
Fitspiration Expert
Alka-seltzer Antacid Tablets Alka-seltzer Original Effervescent Antacid Tablets - 72 Ea is a must have in my house. I love spicey food and do not want to wait for relief from heartburn. Alka-Seltzer is fast and works.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who uses alka seltzer for everything?
ashley m.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Is this good for diabetics?