BY ALKA-SELTZER #19 in Fitness Supplements

We have always cared for our beauty and health care supplements. These products provide you health wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors scents herbs their health appeal their multi- use capability simple elegant look and their uniqueness. Our products help you to picture the healthy ecosystems which provide you a healthy and happy life ahead. Features Cold and flu Mucus and cough Sinus and allergy 2 count tablet Case of 6 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda C.
I typically never uses medicines at all. When I have a grueling sickness that I cannot fight or bear however, this is my go to product. This medicine is very inexpensive and very easy to take. Quickly dissolves and works almost immediately. I typically never have to repeat the dosage as the formula is strong and works quickly to relieve any pain and discomfort from being sick.
Samantha S.
Kingston , NY
My dad was suffering from chronic hiccups, which brought on chest pains, vomit and more. He wasn't able to keep any food down and his stomach would feel uncomfortable. Dr prescribe antacid and some other rubbish but nothing helped until he tried this. Now he is able to comfortably rest and eat. Thank God!
Rachel P.
['Falfurrias', 'TX'], TX
I use to always get sick really easily and nothing really worked and if it did work it faded away. This was the only product that helped me feel better, gain energy and feel more awake after the drowsy nap
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
This is my go to to this and the cold and flu am pm split box. when I'm not feeling well watching the fizz bubble in my glass knowing relief is soon on its way and SLEEP is on its way and I can breath when I'm conjested. I love the option of the split box of non drowsy combo. With night time. I keep this in the cabinet all year long since the shelf life last so long
I love this product
Kendra M.
I swear by these dissolving tablets when I have a cold. Why? 1) They work really quickly. 2) No pill-swallowing. 3) They don’t taste horrible, I actually like the flavored ones. 4) It forces you to drink a big glass of water, which is obviously the most important thing to do when you have a cold.
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
Alka-Seltzer is my go to when anyone in our house is sick.  It makes you feel instantly better, it has no taste and you can take it with hot or cold water.  I keep this stocked in our house at all times.  I would recommend this product to anyone who gets colds often.
Jennifer P.
Tulsa, OK
These are great when you have a cold! They seem to help you get better faster. Pros, they help you when you need it. Cons, doesn't taste the best. They meet my expecations when I need to use them a few times a year, as I don't get sick that often. I am a satisfied customer.
Monica R.
Pomona
very fast working for heartburn i used a lot of this when i was pregnant definitely worked as well as baking soda i would use these maybe twice a week or as needed fast relive of heartburn and there is definitely no cons with this product i would recommend this to anyone
Mim H.
Piscataway , NJ
Alka seltzer not only helps with stomach acid problems but it also helps with high fevers. I took it one night and went to bed and woke up the best morning feeling super refreshed. I recommend this to all my friends and give them some when they need it! They all started using it
Celeste A.
Millcreek, UT
When im hurting and i feel like i might need to go to the hospital cause my stomach is killing me i take one of these and realize the pains i have is because of gas ! So these help me so much they relax my stomach and 30 minutes after itakethem i feel so much better