BY ALKA-SELTZER #12 in Fitness Supplements

We have always cared for our beauty and health care supplements. These products provide you health wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors scents herbs their health appeal their multi- use capability simple elegant look and their uniqueness. Our products help you to picture the healthy ecosystems which provide you a healthy and happy life ahead. Features Cold and flu Mucus and cough Sinus and allergy 2 count tablet Case of 6 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer G.
Alexandria, VA
Not sure why, but there is something about the mixture of pseudoephedrine and aspirin in this miracle elixir that works like nothing before, whether I am taking it for severe allergy days or when I have a bad cold. I have tried so many OTC cold relief medicines, and this is by far, the clear winner. Leaves me feeling clear-headed, even energetic, and never drowsy or "loopy." I keep a stock of this on hand all the time.
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
This is my go to to this and the cold and flu am pm split box. when I'm not feeling well watching the fizz bubble in my glass knowing relief is soon on its way and SLEEP is on its way and I can breath when I'm conjested. I love the option of the split box of non drowsy combo. With night time. I keep this in the cabinet all year long since the shelf life last so long
I love this product
kassy c.
My dads always getting heartburn and uses these to get rid of it quick. He's tried tums before and other brands but none worked as well as these. He always has a box of them in his truck at all times. They really help even with bad heartburn I definitely recommend these if you or someone you know gets heartburn constantly
Kendra M.
I swear by these dissolving tablets when I have a cold. Why? 1) They work really quickly. 2) No pill-swallowing. 3) They don’t taste horrible, I actually like the flavored ones. 4) It forces you to drink a big glass of water, which is obviously the most important thing to do when you have a cold.
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
Alka-Seltzer is my go to when anyone in our house is sick.  It makes you feel instantly better, it has no taste and you can take it with hot or cold water.  I keep this stocked in our house at all times.  I would recommend this product to anyone who gets colds often.
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
This is my favorite cold medicine to take, even though it tastes awful. It’s super effective and works fairly quickly! I use it almost everytime I get sick and you can buy it almost everywhere! The only con is that it tastes gross, but it definitely works and is worth the buy!
Jennifer P.
Tulsa, OK
These are great when you have a cold! They seem to help you get better faster. Pros, they help you when you need it. Cons, doesn't taste the best. They meet my expecations when I need to use them a few times a year, as I don't get sick that often. I am a satisfied customer.
Monica R.
Pomona
very fast working for heartburn i used a lot of this when i was pregnant definitely worked as well as baking soda i would use these maybe twice a week or as needed fast relive of heartburn and there is definitely no cons with this product i would recommend this to anyone
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Whenever I feel a cold coming on, I like to take this. It's so easy. No horse pill. No nasty liquid medicine, anything you have to dissolve into hot water. It's so easy. Pop it in a glass of water. Watch it fizzle than take it. It makes me feel better right away. It's a preventive measure before a full blown cold happens.
Mim H.
Piscataway , NJ
Alka seltzer not only helps with stomach acid problems but it also helps with high fevers. I took it one night and went to bed and woke up the best morning feeling super refreshed. I recommend this to all my friends and give them some when they need it! They all started using it