BY ALKA-SELTZER

We have always cared for our beauty and health care supplements. These products provide you health wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors scents herbs their health appeal their multi- use capability simple elegant look and their uniqueness. Our products help you to picture the healthy ecosystems which provide you a healthy and happy life ahead. Features Cold and flu Mucus and cough Sinus and allergy 2 count tablet Case of 6 see more...

LORI H.
Pittston, PA
These are amazing when your sick with a cold pop 2 in a cup of water and it helps with congestion and coughing etc.. very affordable can find in any store doesn’t make you tired you can go on with your day would recommend this product
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
This is my go to to this and the cold and flu am pm split box. when I'm not feeling well watching the fizz bubble in my glass knowing relief is soon on its way and SLEEP is on its way and I can breath when I'm conjested. I love the option of the split box of non drowsy combo. With night time. I keep this in the cabinet all year long since the shelf life last so long
I love this product
Amanda C.
I typically never uses medicines at all. When I have a grueling sickness that I cannot fight or bear however, this is my go to product. This medicine is very inexpensive and very easy to take. Quickly dissolves and works almost immediately. I typically never have to repeat the dosage as the formula is strong and works quickly to relieve any pain and discomfort from being sick.
TI💜 S.
Van Nuys
I swear by this  along with Emergency I will also take this  the moment I start to feel sick. Alka Selzter is not expensive although I think you get more of a deal at Costco.
Samantha S.
Kingston , NY
My dad was suffering from chronic hiccups, which brought on chest pains, vomit and more. He wasn't able to keep any food down and his stomach would feel uncomfortable. Dr prescribe antacid and some other rubbish but nothing helped until he tried this. Now he is able to comfortably rest and eat. Thank God!
Kendra M.
I swear by these dissolving tablets when I have a cold. Why? 1) They work really quickly. 2) No pill-swallowing. 3) They don’t taste horrible, I actually like the flavored ones. 4) It forces you to drink a big glass of water, which is obviously the most important thing to do when you have a cold.
Jess G.
Reston, VA
Alka-Seltzer is my go to when anyone in our house is sick.  It makes you feel instantly better, it has no taste and you can take it with hot or cold water.  I keep this stocked in our house at all times.  I would recommend this product to anyone who gets colds often.
Jennifer P.
Tulsa, OK
These are great when you have a cold! They seem to help you get better faster. Pros, they help you when you need it. Cons, doesn't taste the best. They meet my expecations when I need to use them a few times a year, as I don't get sick that often. I am a satisfied customer.
Monica R.
Pomona
very fast working for heartburn i used a lot of this when i was pregnant definitely worked as well as baking soda i would use these maybe twice a week or as needed fast relive of heartburn and there is definitely no cons with this product i would recommend this to anyone
Mim H.
Stamford, CT
Alka seltzer not only helps with stomach acid problems but it also helps with high fevers. I took it one night and went to bed and woke up the best morning feeling super refreshed. I recommend this to all my friends and give them some when they need it! They all started using it