Alize Liqueur Bleu Passion 1 Liter

by Alize

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alize Liqueur Bleu Passion 1 Liter!
How would you rate this product?
Carissa  C.
Ridgecrest, CA
Definitely love the flavor. Goes good over ice or as a mixer as well!! Definitely recommend everyone try this drink! Well worth the money spent
Chelsea  C.
Bronx, NY
Alize Liqueur Bleu Passion 1 Liter uploaded by Chelsea  C.
Alize Liqueur Bleu Passion 1 Liter uploaded by Chelsea  C.
Now Now ❤️❤️❤️🙈 guys I really Love a good vodka. This is really nice . It goes down smooth and it compliments any tropical cocktail 🍹 it’s like your on the beach 🏖 in the Bahamas . This Alize had me in a very good mood and I will continue to buy more of itAlize Liqueur Bleu Passion 1 Liter
Sherie D.
Casco, MI
I LOVE the taste and smoothness of Alize’! I usually drink it straight or on the rocks but it’s delicious any way you have it
Naomi W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Alize Bleu is my favorite drink!!I will always go back to this no matter what .It's amazing paired with sprite.Love it ♡♡♡♡
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Classic, is cheap and everyone loves it they have tons of different flavors which most part are very good
janay M.
Brooklyn, NY
I looooooooooooove alize this is my fav liquor especially the bleu i recommend all the ladies try it.... i would give it a three thumbs up but i only have two thumbs lol
Michelle F.
Alize Liqueur Bleu Passion 1 Liter uploaded by Michelle F.
This is without a doubt one of my favourite alcohols to consume! It became a staple for many years within my workplace - which was a nightclub oddly enough. We use to mix this with a bit of vodka and top it up with lemonade! I finally picked up another bottle of it after not having it for a few years and I still love it just as much now.
Chelsey D.
Alize Liqueur Bleu Passion 1 Liter uploaded by Chelsey D.
Absolutely love this!! I could drink this on its own or mixed into some vodka to make a fruit tingle, the taste is nice and sweet and goes down smooth without feeling any burn like hard alcohols , 11/10
Jasmine G.
I love Alize. It is my thing. I Will never stop drinking it but it is expensive $60 aud for a bottle of 21%? Alhocol v Vofa at $30 for 47% ish vol but this isnt a bad thing, It means you can drink a whole bottle and not get super drunk ot use it as a cocktail mixer with Vidka or something.
Kelsey P.
Calgary, AB
I’m not a big cognac drinker, but ever since I tried this on a whim it’s been my new favorite. Mixed with sprite and it’s delicious. Affordable and the packaging is super cute! Would recommend to others. Perfect for a girly drink, also delicious to sip on!

Looking for your answer?