Alivio Vital 6pk - Olive Oil Soap - Jabon Aceite de Olivo - Grisi (3.5 Oz. X 6 Units) uploaded by Brenda G.

BY ALIVIO VITAL

Sold Individually see more...

• I heard this is really good,Does anybody know where to find it?1 Answers
Danielle B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love love love this soap! It was an impulse buy. I was wanting to try a different soap as I've been focusing a lot on skincare since turning 30. I liked that it was made with olive and was focused on firming the skin. It also smelled great.
Isabel D.
I don't like the smell of the soap but it works really good leaves my face feeling so smooth and soft
Brenda G.
"where has this soap been out of my life?".....was my question .
Im so satisfied with this soap it left my skin feeling soft and its really gentle does not leave your face dry at all.#Blackfriday
Brenda G.
I heard this is really good,Does anybody know where to find it?