BY ALIVIO VITAL

Buy De La Cruz Castor Oil Stimulant Laxative 2 oz - Aceite De Ricino At A Great Price From The Latin Products. De La Cruz Castor Oil Stimulant Laxative 2 oz - Aceite De Ricino Is Available In Stock And Ready To Be Shipped. see more...

• What do you use castor oil for?11 Answers
  • How do you apply to brows and lashes? If it promotes hair growth ...3 Answers
  • How often is this put on for hair growth?3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
The best Castor oil I ever try !!!! I used this for my eyelashes and my hair I’m loosing a lot of hair...And also for my eyebrows ...is so good that you do see results but is everyday not yes ones a week .. I got this at my drugstore ..I recommend this product and this is my 2 bottle I buy ...
Lissette H.
Farmers branch
This product is really good for eyelashes hair and especially eyebrows so if you have sparse eyebrows I would recommend this because it helps you grow your brows not just sparse brows if you over pluck your eyebrows can use this grow them out
Evelia R.
I've been using castor oil since 2013. The main reason why I use this product was that I had very short eyelashes and I wanted them to grow out. With a clean mascara wand I iPhone it in the oil and apply as if it were mascara I did this for two years. On and off and my lashes have grown quite long! I also have tried this product with my baby hairs.
Tessa W.
I use castor oil (or other oils like coconut- just depends on what I have in stock at the time) on my eyebrows and lashes in order to help grow them out more effectively. It is not a quick fix to grow out lashes or eyebrows, but applying castor oil to them every night does help speed the process! It does take a few months (depending on the individual) to grow them out.
Holly C.
I use this on my eyelashes and I love it! It's a very thick oil so I typically apply it with a sample mascara brush or qtip before bed. My eyelashes seem well conditioned and mascara applies easier when I have been using it. Must wash off before applying makeup or it will run everywhere though! I would reccomend trying this for sure
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas , NV
A great product and is actually a thing right now its great to apply on eyebrows, hair, and eyelashes for a speedy process in growing your hair ! Its a thick consistency but it is very effective. I apply it every night and wake up with greater results each day !! Definitely recommend
Amanda F.
I started using this product as a hack I saw in youtube video. It's supposedly used to make your hair grow. I wanted my lashes and my eyebrows to be more thick and fuller so I started applying castor oil every night. Let me tell you, it worked. My hairs started growing so much. All I can say is to be consistent, it take some months to see a difference but it does work.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This might be weird/funny too some but I saw online where you can use castor oil to help your eye brows and eyelashes grow - let me just say that it might sound crazy but if you are patient and use it everyday it will work! I use it in the AM and PM for about 2 months and after that 3 times a week...try it and see for yourself that it actually works!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product is not expensive at all and can be used for so many things. Some pregnant people use it to get your baby to come sooner but that is always a last resort choice ;) and then it is used to grow your hair or to make freckles fade. So many uses.
Stephanie C.
This works beauty wonders! Ive used it on my eyelashes to make them thicker and longer, it also made them a bit darker like I had a little bit of mascara on! I've used it on my eyebrows as well so they could grow them out and reshape them! I would also recommend for your hair, for moisture and growth!
Mk J.
What do you use castor oil for?
Bianca F.
Does this really help with eyebrow hair growth?
Anna L.
Is this actually effective?
Dania W.
Is it true that this oil makes your eyebrows grow???
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Do you really need a six pack?