BY ALIVE

Alive! Women's 50+ Gummy Vitamins: 26 fruits and vegetables 16 vitamins and minerals Full B-complex Gluten free Natural flavors see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Connie D.
Connie D.
Rushford
I've tried other brands and they smelled bad and not flavorful like these at all. I shouldn't admit it but I sometimes take more than recommended. If you like grape and orange like I do you'll be guilty too! I ran out a few weeks ago and my overall energy is way down. I need to get to the store.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
I love these gummy vitamins. I'm not 50, but I've taken some from my mom because they are that good. It makes it easy to take your vitamins.
Annette P.
Annette P.
I'm not 50+, but I will often take these vitamins if I'm at my mother's house and realize I forgot to take my multivitamin. They have a great flavor and soft texture.
amy a.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
These gummy vitamins taste great, and the added fruit and vegetable servings in each vitamin serving is a great way to boost your vegetable intake for those of us who aren't fond of vegetables.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Florence, AL
I found these vitamins on sale at Target and decided to try them. I am only 37 but thought it was worth a shot. The flavors amazing. It doesn't leave you feeling like you've eaten a tube of metal like other chewable vitamins. It also made a huge difference in my energy level.
Preet K.
Preet K.
Fremont, CA
Let's be honest, I've dabbled into my mothers Vitamin drawer and was intrigued. These are absolutely horrid! I'm sure they do great things internally but the taste of these are vomit worthy.