Alive & Radiant Foods Kale Krunch Quite Cheezy Flavor uploaded by Jessi J.

BY ALIVE & RADIANT FOODS

Alive & Radiant Foods™ Quite Cheezy Kale Krunch™.

Raw.

Gluten free.

Soy free.

Dairy free.

Nature's Green Supersnack™.

The original.

Rich cheddar flavor without the cheese.

Made with organic nuts, seeds, and kale. see more...

Jessi J.
Detroit, MI
The Alive & Radiant Quite Cheezy kale chips are bomb.com! They have the perfect crunch that puts you in mind of chips and they don't taste bitter! The flavor is great. I definitely would recommend to others. The only down side is there isn't a fresh zip for the bag. So make sure you have some chip clips! I would love to find coupons on these because I honestly would buy them all the time!
Mercedes H.
Hands down the best Kale chip product I've ever had, all the others are super dry or not crunchy enough or taste like artificial nacho cheese from a can. These are GOLD. I drive out of my way to the only store in my area that carries these whenever I can, I got too accustomed to having them just down the street from me where I lived previously. I can only go so long without these, honestly they're such an unexpectedly delicious food.
Vanessa F.
Brighton, MA
The most addictive "healthy" snack I've ever had. If you're looking for something crunchy and cheesy with a bit of nutrition to it, you have to try these! The whole bag is 200 calories; there are two servings, but it's easy to just finish the whole thing. My main complaint would be that they are CRAZY expensive for what they are, a smallish bag of snack chips.
Mia M.
Bangor, ME
If I could give these 10 stars I would. These are hands down AMAZING. They're healthy, delicious and have a great crunch. They kick the bad food cravings right out of the way!
Katie O.
I'm sure these are wonderful for someone who likes kale chips. I've never tried them before. I couldn't hang, Not a snack for me.
Abrar S.
Saudi arabia
The only problem is keeping myself from eating them all at once . It's has become a top pick for me!