HealthWellnessMultivitaminsNature's Way
Alive! Energy 50+ Multivitamin Multimineral

Alive! Energy 50+ Multivitamin Multimineral

by Nature's Way

Nature's Way Alive! Energy 50+ is a complete multivitamin and multimineral formula for individuals over the age of fifty. This unique formula features more antioxidants for cellular production, plus extra B-vitamins for energy. Alive! Energy 50+ delivers vitamins, minerals, fruits, vegetables and antioxidants specially formulated to help support energy, heart health, bones, colon health, eyes and immunity. Contains no sugar, yeast, wheat grain, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring or preservatives. All colors used are from natural sources.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alive! Energy 50+ Multivitamin Multimineral!
John R.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Great product has all the nutritional balance I look for in purchasing multi vitamins. I find this brand always great value for price as well as always having brand promotions on instore or online.
April  M.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great vitamin. Nice size really not any different then any other multivitamin I have taken
Liz G.
Huntington Pk, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Ive only taken these a couple times but i havent really seen much of a difference. My energy levels are the same and my skin is the same as well. I guess because i didnt use them long enough
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I really like this supplement. Its different then other. Its a great price and give me the nutrients I need for the day. I do not feel tired Halfway thru the day. It really met my expectations.
Amanda M.
Charlotte, NC
Great product. I take it everyday and I love how it makes me feel! I live been taking this multivitamin since the beginning of last year and it’s great!
barbarann S.
shirley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am so glad I bought this Multi vitamin because since I am over 50 I need them they are really cheap which is really good for my budget,I like how they taste,they meet everything I want for my age, I would tell others about them who are my age.
Deeksha T.
new delhi,badarpur,street no. E fifty four, House no. one thousand six hundred sixty three A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I fall in love with this product as the results are too good.. i don't think we have to compare this to others due to its awesome quality.. i would improve this product by applying it as per recommendation.. i am satisfied with this product ..
Kathy B.
Chicago
It works well ,will definitely buy Again as part of my daily vitamin needs , seems to do the trick
Heather H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I liked these well enough. The added lutein was a selling point for me. I'm not quite 50 years old yet (I'm 48) but I have certain vitamin and mineral deficits that I'm always battling and the 50+ vitamins always seem to promise a better density of those particular things. These especially do. I really like the fact that these promise no sugar, yeast, wheat grain, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring or preservatives. They're basically safe for everyone. So many vitamins are just chock full of filler and junk that it's a cross purposes with trying to be healthy and take supplements! Those of us with allergies and sensitive stomachs definitely appreciate the gentle vegetable cap this one is compounded in and the lack of most common allergens. The addition of pomegranate is interesting. Pomegranate is great for a number of things. It's been shown to help in the fight against certain cancers. It has anti-inflammatory properties. It may help lower blood pressure as well. Nature's Way Alive Energy 50+ MultiVitamin-Multimineral Tablets - 60 CT is a good value for your budget dollars. Think about buying this one if this is something that you're in the market for. If not, #NaturesWay has something that suits your needs at the right price, I'm sure.
Amanda V.
Brookville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The price is not bad. The ingredients are not wonderful. I really didn't see a difference. Not something I would recommend. For wellness you're better off going with something all natural

Looking for your answer?