BY ALISON RAFFAELE

For all skintones and skin types. Transparent Finish is the ultimate makeup performance booster. Completely invisible and weightless once applied, it banishes excess shine, locks all cream and liquid makeups in place for all day wear and creates a smooth matte surface for proper blending of powdered blushes, bronzers and eye shadows. Suitable for all skintones and skin types. Available in economy size jar or portable/refillable "To Go" Brush. 100% Paraben, Talc, Mineral Oil, Fragrance and Gluten Free, Vegan     Powder. see more...

Dejah D.
Covington
This transparen't finish product sets my makeup all day long. I always have a problem with my makeup being messed up by my oily skin in the middle of the day, but not with this product. I would definitely buy this product again, its better than many of the ones i have ever had!
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
This is a really good product..its makes skin really smooth and silky..makeup stays longer and also looks flawless. love this product.
Marajoan G.
Bethlehem, PA
I love this finish powder i love how it sets my makeup to last all day. I wish i could find it again.