BY ALISON RAFFAELE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Get full, flawless coverage with this luxurious oil-free formula. Continually refreshes and re-hydrates your skin for 12+ hours - and guards against premature aging by deflecting damaging free radicals. For the very fairest of skintones. Reality Base foundation looks so natural, all people will notice is your beautiful, glowing complexion. Weightless on the skin, this oil-free yet hydrating formula provides medium coverage with a satin finish - all while delivering 12+ hours of Frutta di Vita™ antioxidant protection. Celebrity examples of a. Skintone 1 complexion would be: N. see more...

• I would like to know if this product is a good product of...1 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Other more...
I was looking for something cheaper than Chanel Vitalumiere, and I really liked the color range of Alison Raffaele. I got a sample from Birchbox and used the whole thing, so I was inspired to buy a full-size one. The texture is super liquidy, and coverage is very sheer, but I like that. The pump dispenser isn’t great though — I will probably just end up unscrewing it and carefully pouring out liquid. I’d recommend this for someone who wants a natural, weightless makeup look.
rita p.
Elsa, TX
I would like to know if this product is a good product of course but I would also know for what skin types would it be especially good for?