Alima Pure Natural Definition Brow Pencil uploaded by Jamie P.

BY ALIMA PURE

A highly pigmented natural brow pencil.

Natural Definition Brow Pencil is a smooth, blendable pencil for precise application suited for subtle enhancement to bold definition. It glides on smoothly, blends beautifully, and lasts all day.

simmondsia chinesis (hydrogenated jojoba) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, gossypium herbaceum (hydrogenated cottonseed) oil, mangnifera indica (mango) seed oil, mica, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) cera, glyceryl caprylate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) cera, macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) seed oil, tocopherol, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract, ascorbyl palmitate [+/- titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499)]. contains nuts. vegan.

Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This is a very lovely all natural eye brow pencil. I find that the lightest color works flawlessly with my blonde hair and complexion. The product is not too waxy or too soft, but is right in the middle. It will last all day without any issues! Definitely recommend.
Jamie P.
Atlanta, GA
I have dark tan skin and black hair and picked up the brow pencil in the shade Deep. Everything about this pencil surprised me. First of all, for better or for worst, the Deep shade is incredibly cool toned/ashy. If you have dark brown hair with cooler undertones, this color would appear very realistic. But, since my hair is black, and my skin is more warm/yellow, the coolness of this product doesn't match too well with my warmer tones. Second, the product is incredibly creamy. Use a light hand here! I love how pigmented it is, because once you get the hang of it, it's super quick to apply. The only downside to the creaminess is that if you do use a heavy hand you may find that you will go through the product quickly and have to sharpen often.
Felicity D.
Abingdon, IL
I think this is very useful! Especially if my brows decide not to show up some day or in sunlight. And it's not that I'm insecure about it. I just like to do it.
Oneida M.
Hyattsville, MD
I love brow pencils for thick brows , it makes it more natural and fuller. It also works great on people with thin eyebrows too