Alima Pure Natural Definition Brow Pencil

by Alima Pure

A highly pigmented natural brow pencil.

Natural Definition Brow Pencil is a smooth, blendable pencil for precise application suited for subtle enhancement to bold definition. It glides on smoothly, blends beautifully, and lasts all day.

simmondsia chinesis (hydrogenated jojoba) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, gossypium herbaceum (hydrogenated cottonseed) oil, mangnifera indica (mango) seed oil, mica, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) cera, glyceryl caprylate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) cera, macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) seed oil, tocopherol, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract, ascorbyl palmitate [+/- titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499)]. contains nuts. vegan.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alima Pure Natural Definition Brow Pencil!
How would you rate this product?
Carolyn Μ.
Yelm, WA
I use the blonde color for my pretty much invisible brows. It’s a beautiful shade that matches my fair skin. I love this pencil as it’s easy to blend and look natural. I will for sure buy this again as it’s the only pencil I’ve found that is truly a blonde shade!
Felicity D.
Abingdon, IL
I think this is very useful! Especially if my brows decide not to show up some day or in sunlight. And it's not that I'm insecure about it. I just like to do it.
Oneida M.
Hyattsville, MD
I love brow pencils for thick brows , it makes it more natural and fuller. It also works great on people with thin eyebrows too
Kayleigh M.
Valdez, AK
This might just be my new holy Grail brow pencil. It is so creamy and goes on so easy. You don't have to worry about going over the same spot a million times or worrying it has dried out super fast (sorry benefit). The color matched me perfect and I finish my brows so fast now
Sarah S.
I have the blonde shade of this product, and it’s the best blonde eyebrow pencil I’ve ever used. This product is a little bit expensive, but well worth it because the color is amazing and the texture of the pencil is just soft enough that it applies easily. Also this brand is eco-friendly and doesn’t test on animals!
Denise K.
Alpharetta
I only have about one inch of this pencil left so it is among my favorite eye pencils. It does not irritate my eyes at all. The packaging is simple but nice and not overly expensive. I definitely will buy another very soon.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This is a very lovely all natural eye brow pencil. I find that the lightest color works flawlessly with my blonde hair and complexion. The product is not too waxy or too soft, but is right in the middle. It will last all day without any issues! Definitely recommend.
Jamie P.
Atlanta, GA
Alima Pure Natural Definition Brow Pencil uploaded by Jamie P.
I have dark tan skin and black hair and picked up the brow pencil in the shade Deep. Everything about this pencil surprised me. First of all, for better or for worst, the Deep shade is incredibly cool toned/ashy. If you have dark brown hair with cooler undertones, this color would appear very realistic. But, since my hair is black, and my skin is more warm/yellow, the coolness of this product doesn't match too well with my warmer tones. Second, the product is incredibly creamy. Use a light hand here! I love how pigmented it is, because once you get the hang of it, it's super quick to apply. The only downside to the creaminess is that if you do use a heavy hand you may find that you will go through the product quickly and have to sharpen often.

Looking for your answer?