Alima Pure uploaded by Anna M.Alima Pure uploaded by member-310344fae

• How well is this product on sensitive skin??3 Answers
  • How well is this product on dry skin? How pale is their lightest ...1 Answers
  • I usually don't wear make up and I've been on my natural tip for ...2 Answers
Mai S.
I love their satin matte foundation. I switched from MAC Studio Fix, as it was making me break out, and the color was never quite right.

With Alima Pure, there are many shades to choose from, and I finally found the perfect shade for me: Beige 5.

Their eyeshadows are also great! They stay on all day, have great pigment, and look awesome. Highly recommend!
Rachel F.
Milwaukee, WI
I switched to Alima Pure matte powder foundation after using BareMinerals. There are way less ingredients in Alima Pure's products, which is why they're a win for me. The prices are great too. The powder foundation is a medium coverage. I set it with rose water spray which adds a bit of "dew" to the matte powder.
Allison V.
Magnolia, AR
I like this brand because it is natural and I can feel good about using the products. I really like the lip color I tried because it felt smooth and had a nice chocolaty scent. The packaging is really cute, too, with neutral colors and images of twigs and birds.
Stephanie C.
I've been really liking the pressed mineral foundation this summer. Sesame is a perfect match. The ingredients are so nourishing and the coverage is really pretty. I use a beauty blender after I apply it with a brush and the finished result is really pretty
Cliffstine T.
Lilburn, GA
Alima Pure is really good on any type of skin or color. Whether you have oily skin or dry skin, black or white. My friend girl actually told me about this product and she's light skin and this product actually works good for the both of us.
Dee R.
Staten Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find that their mineral foundation is better than Bareminerals. Non irritating and goes on smoother. Although I prefer liquid foundation to powder. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an alternative to Bareminerals.
Madison G.
Lugoff, SC
This product is really good on your skin and is a great product. it is definitely affordable. I shop around on here a lot and this is on of my favorite products I found. I will definitely be using this more often.
Emily C.
Sutton, MA
This is the only mineral foundation (or foundation in general for that matter) that doesn't cause my skin to break out. I literally rely on this brand, absolutely love them!
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
switched to alima pure powder foundation after using bare minerals religiously. i will never go back! alima pure has MUCH better ingredients and feels better on my skin. covers just as well if not better than bare minerals!
fait d.
When I first tried Alima Pure's foundation, I had never used a mineral powder before and was frustrated by technical difficulties with application as well as not having the correct shade for me. However, as I practiced applying it, it grew easier and I eventually found a shade that perfectly matches my skin tone-- it doesn't even look like I'm wearing makeup.
I have had so much struggle with acne in the past, and this was the product that started to change the course of my skin journey many months ago in the summer of 2016.
Now, I no longer have to worry about reapplying oily concealer and then layers and layers of powder on top of it many times throughout the day. That was torture-- Alima Pure is magical. My skin looks natural and beautiful, and I get full coverage with the Satin Matte foundation without my skin becoming oily throughout the day. I am so thankful that this product exists, it has changed my life!! I also love love love that the products are all natural.
My only complaint is that eventually, orangish powder flies around enough that layers and layers of it build all around the bathroom where I apply it. The room looks like I left it alone for about 60 years and then came back and started using it again without dusting at all.
It also is easy to breathe in, and I am slightly concerned with it building up in my lungs as well.

Overall, Alima Pure makes incredible products!!
I currently use the Satin Matte foundation in Neutral 2, a darker shade (Neutral 4) for contouring, the blush in Antique Rose (too dark for me but I want to finish the container before I buy another color), and the Luma shimmering powder. The shimmering powder is absolutely incredible!! It gives me such a lovely soft glow, just subtly lifting my face and all my features and making me look very alive and not makeup-y. Amazing.
Maura M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard you can mix an oil with loose foundation powder to make it liquid, what is a good one to use with this product that wont leave me too oily ?
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
I've heard of this but is it worth it and where can I buy it?
Ariel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well is this product on sensitive skin??
Carol H.
Elwood, IN
Always looking for something that will stay until I'm ready to remove it is this product like that
Lena C.
Bakersfield, CA
I usually don't wear make up and I've been on my natural tip for so long now but For some odd reason I've been breaking out!!! I feel like I need a good foundation to help cover it up. BUT a good nontoxic foundation that will not add on to my breakouts of course 😊 So my question is... Is their foundation full coverage and does it last very long? If not... what's a good primer under this foundation?!