Alima Pure uploaded by Pamela P.Alima Pure uploaded by member-310344faeAlima Pure uploaded by Anna M.

BY ALIMA PURE

• How well is this product on sensitive skin??3 Answers
  • How well is this product on dry skin? How pale is their l...1 Answers
  • I usually don't wear make up and I've been on my natural ...2 Answers
Sierra B.
Auburndale, WI
This product is very soft on my skin which I love, but there are a few downsides I would like to address. Firstly, it can end up looking cakey after applying. The color is a bit pale so I need tons of concealer to keep me from looking like a ghost! It’s very soft and covers fairly well, however it brings out the tiny peach fuzz on my face 😳. It was a bit pricey, maybe $30 but it’s lasted me years as I don’t use it that often.
fait d.
When I first tried Alima Pure's foundation, I had never used a mineral powder before and was frustrated by technical difficulties with application as well as not having the correct shade for me. However, as I practiced applying it, it grew easier and I eventually found a shade that perfectly matches my skin tone-- it doesn't even look like I'm wearing makeup.
I have had so much struggle with acne in the past, and this was the product that started to change the course of my skin journey many months ago in the summer of 2016.
Now, I no longer have to worry about reapplying oily concealer and then layers and layers of powder on top of it many times throughout the day. That was torture-- Alima Pure is magical. My skin looks natural and beautiful, and I get full coverage with the Satin Matte foundation without my skin becoming oily throughout the day. I am so thankful that this product exists, it has changed my life!! I also love love love that the products are all natural.
My only complaint is that eventually, orangish powder flies around enough that layers and layers of it build all around the bathroom where I apply it. The room looks like I left it alone for about 60 years and then came back and started using it again without dusting at all.
It also is easy to breathe in, and I am slightly concerned with it building up in my lungs as well.

Overall, Alima Pure makes incredible products!!
I currently use the Satin Matte foundation in Neutral 2, a darker shade (Neutral 4) for contouring, the blush in Antique Rose (too dark for me but I want to finish the container before I buy another color), and the Luma shimmering powder. The shimmering powder is absolutely incredible!! It gives me such a lovely soft glow, just subtly lifting my face and all my features and making me look very alive and not makeup-y. Amazing.
Rebecca L.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This brand is my go to. I love the ingredients and that they are a US company. I use their Satin Matte powder foundation and it sits beautifully on my skin. Nice and lightweight, easy to blend, and easy to control coverage. Wish the containers were somehow refillable as they are plastic. I have a couple of eye kohls I got for free from them because I spent over a certain amount on an order, they are beautiful! Blend nicely and they don't irritate my eyes at all. They make a nice base for smokey shadow as well. If you have acne prone sensitive skin like me, I highly recommend you try this brand.
Abby V.
portland, OR
I modeled for this company last year and they gifted me some products one of which was their powder foundation. As someone with freckles and sensitive skin I’ve always rejected trying foundation because it sounds like too much coverage for me but their’s is so light and gentle compared to any others i’ve used. I use concealer and always need someone to blend it out with and set it, this was the perfect thing to do just that.
Noemi W.
I love their Satin Matte mineral foundation! I love that it only has 4 ingredients and is very gentle on the skin so great for anyone but specially for sensitive skin. Im trying to switch over to green makeup and this is a great option for foundation. All of Alima's products seem to be great quality, can't wait to try more. Looking forward to trying some blushes and bronzer as well as their contour powder.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
In love with this stuff. Trying to switch my beauty regimen to green/natural products. While it can be costly I'm trying to do it little by little. Luckily this was a brand I tried first. I got the pressed powder and love it. So many colors to chose from. The coverage is great. Very pleased.
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
switched to alima pure powder foundation after using bare minerals religiously. i will never go back! alima pure has MUCH better ingredients and feels better on my skin. covers just as well if not better than bare minerals!
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ
I really like that this is a natural beauty brand. I'm on a journey to only use natural/organic/vegan/ cruelty free products. Why would I use beauty products that could potentially harm me in the long run when there are brands like Alima pure. I started using their satin foundation a few years ago and feel in love since on a regular basis I do not need full coverage. Since I have oily skin I do have do reapply or blot my skin after a few hours but then again I have to do this with most foundations. I would highly recommend this brand to anyone as they have a huge variety of colors for all skin tones.
Audrey G.
This brand is awesome! I love natural beauty products that are high quality. I use the Satin Matte foundation and tinted lip balm. Both products are beautiful. The foundation is light coverage, but it is definitely buildable. It doesn't have the chalky feel/texture that a lot of mineral foundations have. It is smooth and buffs right on to the skin. The tinted lip balm is very pigmented and moisturizing. It has a neutral scent (maybe a little minty). Overall, excellent brand.
Grace W.
Love love love the pressed powder foundation! Lasts all day without becoming cakey. It covers my pores well and matches my skin perfectly. The blush is great too!
Maura M.
I've heard you can mix an oil with loose foundation powder to make it liquid, what is a good one to use with this product that wont leave me too oily ?
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
I've heard of this but is it worth it and where can I buy it?
Ariel C.
How well is this product on sensitive skin??
Carol H.
Elwood, IN
Always looking for something that will stay until I'm ready to remove it is this product like that
Lena C.
Bakersfield, CA
I usually don't wear make up and I've been on my natural tip for so long now but For some odd reason I've been breaking out!!! I feel like I need a good foundation to help cover it up. BUT a good nontoxic foundation that will not add on to my breakouts of course 😊 So my question is... Is their foundation full coverage and does it last very long? If not... what's a good primer under this foundation?!