Skin CareFacial SkincareAlikay Naturals
Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer 8oz "Pack of 2"

Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer 8oz "Pack of 2"

by Alikay Naturals

DRY HAIR? No worries Shea Yogurt is here to SEAL MOISTURE in your hair! Packed with Moisture, moisture and more moisture, this product will leave your hair feeling softer, shinier and more manageable than ever before. Moisture is a MAJOR factor in...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer 8oz "Pack of 2"!
Tara M.
Milford, DE
Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer 8oz "Pack of 2" uploaded by Tara M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I had first heard about alikay naturals a number of Tess ago when the founder was making it in her home, but never jumped on the wagon until now. Some products I like and they work really well in my hair because it’s packed with natural ingredients. However, some tend to leave a residue in my hair even with adding oils. So, I love the Shea Yogurt because it quenches my hair’s thirst and the 17 essential oils. So, if you’re looking for an natural ingredient packed hair moisturizing product this will do it it make sure your hair is able to absorb it.
Michelle S.
Lansdale, PA
Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer 8oz "Pack of 2" uploaded by Michelle S.
Holy grail ! This product is a staple ! It’s so moisturizing , perfect for cooler weather months! It does a great job keeping her multi textured hair ,soft manageable and with shine ! It just melts into her hair ! It smells wonderful like skittles ! Her hair is naturally dull and this added so much shine !
Mykila M.
Bartlett, TN
It can be such a challenge finding a good moisturizer for 4b/4c hair but when I say this pulled through. It really made my hair soft and moisturized. Plus the smell is amazing. I want to put it on my hair for the smell alone.
Jasmine J.
Snellville, GA
This product doesn't contain any water and my 4B/4C hair loves it. It gives my hair moisture without shrinking my coils which is a big plus for me. I've noticed that my hair is much softer now that I've been using it for the past month.
Abigail M.
Worcester, MA
Shea butter in general is good for skingm and hair and provide a lot of moisture. I bought this because my hair is in need of some moisture. For some reason am finding it difficult to keep my hair moisturize and this is a great brought for it. It does have a slight smell to it but not too over powering and it smooth and can get oily but a little goes a long way.
Shae D.
Union City, GA
Purchased at: Target
My Staple.... These products have Totally transformed my hair. I can’t help but get complements on how healthy and soft my hair Be. I do have some products I love more then others. But I’m Soooooo thankful for the beautiful soul that created this brand. I luv, luv, luv it💜👑✨
Karla H.
I like this product as it does the basic job of leaving my hair feeling smooth and manageable, but it doesn’t really lay my hairs or baby hairs flat, they tend to get bouncy or stand up which isn’t my favorite. Overall it’s for for moisture.
Lay B.
Stone Mtn, GA
Melts in my daughter’s low porosity hair. A little goes a long way. I’m in love with this moisturizer. It acts my as a butter for sealing I’m moisture. Spray some water or use a light leave in and layer with this. It’s a staple!
Simone ‍.
This is the only product that keeps my thick 4c natural hair moisturized and manageable. Alittle goes a long way. I typically use this after washing and deep conditioning my hair. I apply it while my hair is wet and follow with a styling foam for my twist out which easily lasts a week.
beauty N.
Mobile, AL
Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer 8oz "Pack of 2" uploaded by beauty N.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is what I've been looking for...made my hair so soft and my curls were beautiful..I will totally recommend this to anyone with 4c hair Ultra Standard Distributors Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer - 8.0 oz Alikay Naturals Caribbean Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner 8oz "Set"

Looking for your answer?