BY ALIKAY NATURALS

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Avocado cream fills each strand of hair with nourishment from root to tip. The result is moisturized hair that feels soft and is more elastic. Increased elasticity means less hair breakage, more length retention and stronger healthier hair. Avocados are high in fat filled with beta-carotene, vitamins b, c and e and healthy fats that provide essential nutrients to hair to provide maximum strength. This light refreshing scented hair mask is a natural remedy to repair damaged hair, restoring natural moisture and shine, while preventing hair loss and dandruff. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Melody P.
Orlando
My curls were very brittle recently , I believe I had alt of protein and after doing some research I learned that this is a great product to use to moisturize your curls. I had a sample size I ordered a few months go and gave it a try. I used it as a deep conditioner and it gave my curls great slip. I left t on my hat for about 30mins to an hour and my hair bounces back and was super soft. Great results on my first try.
Ashley R.
I have used this product as a prepoo and a deep conditioner. Either way, i like this product but don’t love it. It made my hair soft and easier to detangle, but it didn’t leave my hair feeling that moisturized. It’s good for the price but i have used better deep conditioners.