BeautyHairHair ProductsAlikay Naturals
Lemon Grass Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz

Alikay Naturals Lemon Grass Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz

by Alikay Naturals

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! The PERFECT moisture solution for ALL HAIR TYPES A lightweight leave in conditioner that penetrates deep into hair cortex to lock in moisture, soften, strengthen and condition each strand. Infused with Essential oils, Aloe Vera and Silk Amino Acid that repair dry damaged hair to promote moisture from the inside the cuticle. The lemon zest scent is yummy and refreshing. Hair will feel silky soft and ready to be styled pretty! Gender: Female.

Does any one that uses [product:alikay-naturals-alikay-lemon-grass-leave-in-conditioner-16-oz] feel like this product helps their curls or is it just unnecessarily add more product build up?
Does this weigh down your hair?
Start your review of Alikay Naturals Lemon Grass Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz!
Tyneisha G.
Germantown, MD
Alikay Naturals Lemon Grass Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz uploaded by Tyneisha G.
Purchased at: Target
My absolute Fav leave in conditioner it helps to detangle my curls with ease and it really nourishes my scalp. There is nothing to improve about this product. It is best for hydration. I’m very satisfied!
Vanessa H.
Plano, TX
Alikay Naturals Lemon Grass Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz uploaded by Vanessa H.
I love the smell of this product but I’m not sold on how well it moisturized my hair. I’ll post a pic so you can see my hair type, I felt my hair was crunchy whenever I used it and that it didn’t mix with my other products very well. I normally have to wet my hair every morning and add product to refresh my curls and I don’t feel like it worked well for that either.
Kisha M.
Purchased at: Target
I really loved this product before Target started selling this. AliKay products are so good. Unfortunately, I’ve notice the formula has changed and the size. My hair stylist agrees. It was an amazing detangler on my thick hair. Now, not so much. It still smells good. I just use this now to wet it a little before retwisting I’m very disappointed in the changed, but I would still recommend AliKay products. I’ve been a fan before Target and I will continue to purchase.
Kanisha D.
Jacksonville, FL
Alikay Naturals Lemon Grass Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz uploaded by Kanisha D.
This is absolutely my favorite kinky curly hair product of the century! I honestly cannot live without this leave-in conditioner. I have a monthly subscription with Target to ensure I never run out, that’s how serious it is. The consistency is almost milky/watery, so it really makes detangling seamless as it hydrates and moisturizes; and when used with a Denman Brush curls really pop!
Emily  M.
Pasco, WA
Great for softening your curls and refreshing them for on the go days! Just squirt squirt! And your curls are already freshened up for the day.
L. W.
Alikay Naturals Lemon Grass Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz uploaded by L. W.
Purchased at: Target
This has been pure yellow gold for this curly head queen! 1st big ups to the natural ingredients! I can apply wet or dry and gives these curls so much hydration. Its worth it overall in price, quality and effectiveness! I will continue to keep this leave in conditioner stocked. Plus its minority woman owned company!
Ashley E.
Killeen, TX
Love love love this leave in!! I love it my hair loves it, it smells so yummy and keeps my hair very moistured. I haven't found anything else that works for me.
Lakitia W.
This conditioner is AMAZING! I absolutely love it and will continue to buy over and over. It does wonders for my hair and more importantly it works well with other products outside of the Alikay Naturals line. This conditioner gives great moisture and shine to my hair. The smell is amazing even though I'm not a lemon grass fan. This conditioner alone also provides great definition in my hair as well. This product is great by itself, with other Alikay naturals products, or other products on the market. I experienced no product build up, flaking, or greasy feeling. I highly, highly recommend this product to EVERYONE! Did I mention the spray pump is genius?!!
Ashley H.
kingston
I really loved this conditioner. Conditioned great, smells nice and citrusy and the texture was slightly thick like a serum. So I appreciated that it wasn’t just liquid in a bottle. I’d love another one!
Leivy R.
orlando
Purchased at: Target
I really like this brand. Although I do wish the container was bigger and the spray was more of a mist spray so that it’s easier to get more coverage. But overall, the product itself is lightweight (which my curls need!)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Daphney  E.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a un an
Michelle S. il y a un an
I would say it depends on your hair . It is very moisturizing for a spray leave in but some people’s hair just doesn’t like spray in leave ins. If your hair is really really dry , I would recommend a cream/lotion based leave in.
Emily  M.
Pasco, WA
il y a 2 ans
Does any one that uses Alikay Naturals Lemon Grass Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz feel like this product helps their curls or is it just unnecessarily add more product build up?
Shondora D. il y a 2 ans
This product definitely does not add more build up. My hair feels light and moisture after using.