Alikay Naturals

Alikay Naturals Crme Brulee...
11 Reviews
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
This product is horrible. It does not help define hair curl pattern at all. Smell is not even good. The consistency is like a gel or jelly so I thought that it would be great for my son’s 3B/3C hair. Definitely not, and it is expensive for the amount of product that you get. This one would be a definite “No” for me! [product:alikay-naturals-crme-brulee-curling-delight-hair-lotion-8-oz]
5 / 5
So this is love?!?! Lol I am absolutely in love with this yogurt! You literally only need a small dab and it goes a long way. Not only is this yogurt moisturizing it actually lasts when your hair dries! I can use this on wash day and two weeks later my hair still will have a nice shine and it is incredibly soft! This is a must have
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Makes a better prepoo than a styler. I don’t like soft hold gels. They never hold the style and on top of that my curls are flat the next day. I love a good crunch and this ain’t it but it’s great as a prepoo
5 / 5
This has helped my dry hair, TREMENDOUSLY .... The smell is to Die for, as well. I’m Telling you if you are having an issue with keeping your hair moisturizer. Give it a try!!! I promise you, you will not be disappointed 🤩
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Very thick consistency and smells amazing ! Great for styling type 4 hair. Definitely gives moisture and great for styling but I don’t get much definition . Would usually top with a gel if I want definition .
5 / 5
Was really impressed with this particular product especially when accompany with the leave-in they have. They worked well together.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I was disappointed with this product. I assumed it would be something soft and more easily to put on and on my hair. But trying to smooth this product through my hair was physically hard and didn’t work well.
5 / 5
Great for curl definition, no regrets! Worth every penny as my hair stays in place all day
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I love most products from alikay naturals, but this one I’m in between. I like the texture of it but it doesn’t really moisturize my hair which is what I usually look for in styling products. It is more of a gel or mouse mixed with a bit of moisturizer.
5 / 5
This hair lotion is kind of a jelly consistency. It smells like pineapples and helps with curl forming and curl definition. It has very little hold, but is great for layering under a gel or mousse. I would recommend this product and Alikay naturals as a whole.